Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,083
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I love a woman with a potty mouth...
  2. Mmmmmmm crow
  3. I mean fire someone awful. Jesus
  4. These uni's are f***ing awful...
  5. Big Cecil is the TSN turning point for the season! That's awesome BC. That's what baseball is all about.
  6. Where the f*** is the dancing guy in the Speedo? That's the only reason I check into these GDT cesspools.
  7. Good news is beer sales must be way up at the dome...
  8. Dodgers send Josh Fields to AAA??? He's be one of the best arms in our pen. His FIP is -0.05....
  9. Can Coglan actually play 3rd?
  10. Official giving away my 4 free tickets for next Wednesday. f*** this team.
  11. Even Barry can't turn this season around. We are f***ed.
  12. Didn't you hear Tabby and Buck? They said no and they are smrt
  13. Standing at home here.. c'mon pillar
  14. Little help from Blue...maybe what we need....
  15. What are the chances Martin doesn't hit onto a DP here? 3%?
  16. Yeah I'm dumb. Sorry guys. I look like Smoak v. a curveball right now.
  17. What gives you the impression they are great to hang out with? I'd be sitting there the whole time stewing to ask them why they say so many stupid and erroneous things.....
  18. Barry was kicking ass until he said he likes Buck & Tabby...
  19. Enough with that s***. Shatkins already said Goins was kept because he had value on the trade market (and Upton didn't). Salty's bat actually isn't terrible for a backup catcher. It's the catching part that he struggles with.
  20. Do you ever look beyond last nights box score man?
  21. I can't say I blame Gibby. We obviously need to shake things up and Carrera did that atop the lineup at times last year. The failure will be running him out there repeated if/when this attempt to spark the offense fails.
×
×
  • Create New...