Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,084
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I absolutely love Lindor. He's phenomenal. If he improved his baserunning he could put up some 8-9 WAR seasons
  2. So Smoak's BB% has plumetted this year. New approach or SSS?
  3. In the midst of this awful start - I am enjoying the production Smoak and Goins have provided so far - in spite of all the s*** we pile on them.
  4. Did Buck Martinez just suggest Corey Kluber isn't a big breaking ball pitcher? Da fuk? Retire
  5. Remember the long debate over whether the Jays should resign EE, Jose or both? Man have both been awful to start the season. Whoever said zero must feel smrt.
  6. I'm kind of curious to see what this guy looks like. His K% has spikes to ugly levels in AAA, but he's still hit really well this year.
  7. Such a common problem with women these days.
  8. You must have some incredible mental strength to truly care whether the Jays win 81 games or 71 games. I've already written this season off personally. I'll watch games when I have a chance (mostly b/c my son will want to watch) because I enjoy baseball, but at this point, I don't really care if they win or lose.
  9. Doesn't that prove how valuable an NBA draft pick can be? Spurs get lucky, land one of the best players of all-time and are able to build around him for the next 15 years, winning multiple championships because he's so good. The Spurs, much like the Jays in the late 80's/early 90's were aided by being ahead of the curve and able to tap into an international market before everyone else caught on. I'll also admit they have excellent scouts and a phenomenal system; however, I strongly doubt they are anywhere near as successful with that approach if Tim f***ing Duncan doesn't fall into their laps.
  10. Wasn't there's a funny name for Janson in a prospect list one year - like Danny "I'm a f***ing legend" Jansen or something? Or am I starting to lose it?
  11. http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/yonder-alonso-is-the-new-poster-boy-for-the-fly-ball-revolution/
  12. I never thought much of Urena, but WTF man - awful start.
  13. Agreed. This is way more thread worthy than the signing of Cesar Valdez.
  14. Who gives a f*** about Harold Ramirez...what the F is wrong with SRF?
  15. http://i.imgur.com/bTwET9e.gif
  16. I got 3. I feel dumb. f***.
  17. Mitch Nay still plays baseball. There's something I didn't know. Thanks for the updates Spats.
  18. I believe on average they are wrong on 15% of pitches, so 25% isn't actually as bad as you think (as sad as that is).
  19. holy fist f*** that's a bomb.
  20. That's what I was thinking. This guy is s*** on as a prospect all over the place. This is the first stat I've seen to suggest he might not suck.
  21. f***, who didn't get conjunctivitis from watching the Jays this April?
  22. Do we still think this is true? Attendance at the 2nd home game was down like 17K if I remember correctly. Are TV ratings still at the level they were at last year? I certainly get the general impression that most bandwagon fans - and a lot of die hard fans have already written this season off.
×
×
  • Create New...