Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,085
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. His stats look super underwhelming to me. No idea where you're getting "solid power" from. His ISO is .117. I don't think he's earned any promotion.
  2. Yep - and Alex Wood's been worth more than Kershaw this year while throwing 42 fewer innings!
  3. f*** Tabby. Givens to the all-star game BC winzzzzzzs Go f*** yourself.
  4. JD needs to adjust his sights. He's been wrong about both pitches he was losing his s*** about. He looks like a moron
  5. http://i.imgur.com/h9wyTN7.gif
  6. What on earth makes you think that's worth anything?
  7. God damn dust in my eye again. Clear your head now young Tellez and start mashing the ball again.
  8. If that's true, then it begs the question - why move them? Why move them to a different city with different coaches and teammates for a minor increase in competition? I know it's part of the process, but there is something to be said with continuity.
  9. Jays seen scouting Sonny Gray.
  10. This feels like a 2 on 1 date on the Bachelor.
  11. You sound like Bobcat. Personally I disagree. I've watched LBJ in the finals for 7 straight years and I'm tired of it. As fun as it is watching GS play I couldn't watch the NBA finals this year. But I loved watching an underdog in Nashville make a run to the finals. It drew in my interest. I would have much rather watched them play Ottawa. Maybe that's just me but I love underdogs and I like hearing new stories about different teams. Right now is love to see Houston play Washington in the finals. 2 new teams.
  12. Oh lord did I under estimate how awful AL first basemen are these days. What a pathetic group. He's 19th in the AL in WAR amongst offensive players, so I guess he's worthy regardless. I retract my uninformed, s***** opinion. I guess in my head, he reminds of Michael Saunders last year. We called him an all-star, he played in the game, but he's a POS.
  13. I'd probably argue that the NHL has the most parity amongst the 4 major sports. The stupid 3 point system doesn't help though. The NBA is by far the worst. There is 1 team in each division right now. I don't see anything wrong with baseball right now.
  14. Osuna's the only one worth of an all-star spot IMO. Stroman's been worse than he was last year. He's no all-star. He's a #3 pitcher on a good team. Only other guy I would support is Smoak simply because I hate Eric Hosmer.
  15. Hunter Harvey was going to be a stud at one point. That died pretty quick.
  16. Yes - teams draft College Sr's every year because they have so much leverage on them and then offer them next to nothing to they can spend that draft slot money elsewhere. I told Tinnish a few times to keep my name handy if he wants to save some cash, as I would gladly sign for $1 (and them promptly retire). Turns out they can get College Sr's who actually have some upside/potential for next to nothing and thus my phone has yet to ring. I have no idea what this subject has to do with the definition of black though.
  17. Just realised he didn't earn this promotion by any means. 5% BB 30% K, 92 wRC+ in AAA. Happy for the kid, but yuck.
  18. To St. Lucie, Florida. Gotta cash in on the Tebow fame in Florida before he gives up. Brutal effort by the Mets to suggest he earned the promotion. I mean some other nobody on that team should go to the Mets and ask for a promotion based on the fact he's breathing.
  19. Education generally helps in all facets of life...
  20. Osuna must feel awful for utterly dominating MLB hitters over the past 6 weeks. I hope some people are enjoying the crow today.
  21. I blame Gibby. I heard he jerked Smith too hard intentionally to hurt his shoulder and drop kicked Osuna in the elbow prior to the game last night. Another source told me he's banging Grillis wife just to f*** with his mind and make him pitch poorly. He obviously should have brought in Stroman to close that out last night. What a moron. Fire him now.
  22. You sound like Jesse Ventura
  23. You honestly think holding Osuna out of a game is 100% Gibbys decision?
  24. Da Fuk? Google him for a second bud
×
×
  • Create New...