Yeah I mean Zeke or Smoak, does it matter? I think Gibby playing the matchups the way he is so far is just fine. It's the FO's fault for making him choose between a giant douche or a turd sandwich.
Yeah I realized my error two posts later. Jays passed on Franklin to keep Goins. I like this FO but they have about 0 skills when it comes to evaluating fringe big league talent.
Lol thanks to the mod who took my post from the General Discussion thread and turned it in to the best GDT ever. Maybe it will work and we'll get the win.
EDIT: Ok I originally said "worst GDT ever." Who is editing my comments?
He's so redundant when we have Barney already. At least Franklin would give us a a bat-first UT player instead of giving us two glove-first UT players. Goins must be some sort of clubhouse wizard to keep making this team.