Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Stroman's throw hung both of them out to dry.
  2. Awesome. I'm going straight to Orioles Hangout to brag as soon as he joins the board.
  3. Latest from Heyman: https://www.fanragsports.com/mlb/inside-baseball-al-indians-next-extension-target/ Toronto Blue Jays -Angel Pagan appears to be a consideration for them. Their outfield looks like it could use some help from a depth perspective. Pagan turned down at least one majors deal earlier (but it was for well below his original $5 million asking price). -Chris Coghlan was a nice pickup on a minors deal after he declined to sign the Phillies’ request of a 45-day advance consent to be released at their wish anytime in the first 45 days. -The Jays are still considering backup catchers. Jarrod Saltalamacchia broke camp as the second catcher. They’ve been looking around for a second string backstop. -With Roberto Osuna out, Joe Biagini and Jason Grilli are the closing candidates.
  4. Why is every announcer in baseball enamored with Catchers getting dinged up?
  5. What's he saying? I don't get much pre-game action down here in these parts.
  6. Don't confuse his official twitter profile with the No Suits Required twitter profile. They are two different things.
  7. Everyone give No Suit Required a follow so we can help Barry meet his goal of reaching 200 followers tonight.
  8. There are going to be some strikeouts tonight with Snell on the hill but that's ok. He gives up a lot of flyballs and he walks guys. So be patient and get some guys on and let's put a 3 run homer in to the seats and win the game.
  9. Yeah he sucks as a RP, C, OF and hitter. Add it all up and despite being "versatile" he isn't really versatile at all because he sucks in every situation he finds himself in.
  10. Getting laid is overrated unless you are in your 20's. I'd rather eat pizza now and watch baseball tbh.
  11. Game 3: Bautista (2 Pts)- Donaldson (2 Pts)- Morales (3 pts)- LetTheBallFly Tulo (4 Pts)- Martin (4 Pts)- FrozenRopes Smoak (5 Pts)- TholesWeirdEye Pearce (5 Pts)- Terminator Travis (6 Pts)- Pillar (7 Pts)- Barney (9 Pts)- Carerra (9 Pts)- Goins (9 Pts)- Bench (10 Pts)-
  12. I think Barry and that Aaron Cibia guy should discuss the fading bromance between Sanchez and Stroman. I think they both would have a lot of good insights there. And since "no suits are required" they could tell us what they REALLY think about that whole situation.
  13. I like the pitching matchups for this series. Also, the first two games of the season isn't the best situation to showcase the teams strength which is the #3 , 4 and 5 of our rotation. The Orioles have two good pitchers and are probably pretty comparable to us in those two games. The difference is the other 3 games when those pitchers aren't pitching. Take a look at this series, for example. I like our matchups in 3 of the 4 games although playing in Tampa is never easy for us.
  14. Ah damn I'll be out of town. I think this might be something we should plan anyway. lol
  15. That's awesome and is a best case scenario. I'm glad they waived him now as sneaking him through to Buffalo allows him to be stretched out and ready to start in case of an injury. Thanks for sharing that tweet I've been wondering what would happen.
  16. He's had limited time in the bigs but his pitch framing looks average.
  17. LMAO I can't even stay in character for this anymore
  18. Man these guys cannot hit the changeup down the middle. They fall for it every time.
×
×
  • Create New...