Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. How much does Donaldson get in FA? He's a little older than most premier players when they hit the market. What if we told him we would make him the highest paid play in baseball next season by foregoing his final year of arbitration and gave him 34 mil (one more than Kershaw) a year for 5 years. That's 5 years 170 million and would pay him through his age 36 season. Is there any chance he'd say yes to that?
  2. BJMB imploding after 1-9 start. I don't blame us.
  3. I think Shapiro is probably feeling pretty s***** about the results but at the same time IMO he's somewhat vindicated for not pouring a ton of cash and prospect capital in to trying to prop up this team for another run. Is overpaying Dexter Fowler and giving him a NTC really going to be the difference in this soon to be 1-9 start? Not a chance. We could have outspent everyone this offseason but it wouldn't have matter. Too many core players are sucking right now.
  4. You're a dumbshit aren't ya? Declaring a deal a bad one after 28 AB's.
  5. Man the bottom of their lineup just wrecked him this inning. Still no outs.
  6. If Wade Miley makes you look like a fool two ABs in a row something ain't right.
  7. Yeah he slowly gears up like he's about unload a rocket and the ball just squirts out.
  8. First time we've had a lead in nearly 4 games.
  9. I don't mind them not sending Tulo but Kim's arm looks like s***. I'd test it at some point.
  10. If they don't score I'm turning the game off and going to the bar.
  11. Sorry buddy but that's what is known as a "slump buster," as coined by Mark Grace. You know what you need to do.
  12. When do the boo birds come out and are the justified if they do?
  13. And there it is. Wade freaking Miley strikes out the side.
  14. I don't know how much I'm going to watch tonight. Wade Miley is about to strike out the side.
  15. His arm kind of sucks but he's got a steady glove and pretty good range all across the diamond it seems. At the plate he's got 3 singles in 7 ABs to go along with a walk. I think that qualifies him as our hottest hitter to start the season so he's got that going for him.
  16. What do you mean double life? Had two families or something?
  17. Some of the latest thoughts from Gibby.
  18. I'd love to lock him up. Jays should see how he feels about an extension this offseason. If he wants to come back then you'd be able to build the next 3 years around him, Sanchez, Stroman and Tulo which is a good core and would keep the team competitive.
  19. What a disastrous start. I was really excited for the season to start but now I get nothing but frustrated from watching the games. A 3-6 or 4-5 start would be one thing but 1-8 is just brutal.
×
×
  • Create New...