Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Oh s*** I didn't even see the link. Thank you.
  2. How about this you guys? He's old and he's in a slump. Simple as that.
  3. When rosters expand in September we should call-up the entire Lansing Lugnuts starting 9 and let them play out the season. Just go ahead and announce it now as well so we have something to look forward to.
  4. Wait, you thought that I thought that they had trade value? lol When I said "shipped out" for other slop I mean ship them on a one-way rocket ship to Mars. In return the slop that is Maile, Kelly, etc. can take their place. Of course they don't have trade value although Shatkins apparently think Goins does.
  5. I wouldn't mind some shake-ups. Salty, Goins, Tepera, and other bottom end guys can get shipped out for other slop. Maile, Kelly and others can take their place. Jacoby could go too, probably not entirely fair but I don't really care. 3-12 isn't good enough for expendable pieces/coaches to keep their jobs.
  6. Lansing Lugnuts first pitch is scheduled for 7:05 EST tonight.
  7. He's a SS that bats right-handed and he's a RF that bats left-handed. He's anything and everything you need him to be.
  8. He needs to play Coghlan (not this game) and Kelly more.
  9. He's pitching fine down there. I'm just curious as to why they aren't using him as a starting pitcher.
  10. Why not Bolsinger? Why isn't he starting in AAA?
  11. I have MLB.tv. I haven't used MiLB.tv but I should start.
  12. Look at that 1-2 punch at the top of the lineup.
  13. Right. He's going to look different no matter what. Add in the fact that it's 16 years and I don't think it's that out of whack. Like BTS said, he's fat now (he was probably always fat though) and was a heavy drinker so maybe I'm wrong.
  14. I don't get it. CC was 20 his rookie year and is now 36. I'd like to see a 16 year timelapse of some you guys. My guess is most of you aged just as much or more than CC.
  15. That's nice. I can relate as I'm becoming quite the Lugnuts fan this year.
  16. I am as confused as Barnes is about that one lol
  17. If your Jay Bruce boner lasts longer than 4 hours consult a doctor. 2 weeks is nothing. The guy was replacement level the past 3 seasons.
  18. Hopefully if Kelly gets PT he plays well. Would be a nice add over Goins.
  19. The final roster looked like s***. They also didn't keep Bolsinger. I thought it was because they might try and sneak him down to AAA so they could stretch him out as a SP. But nope, he's just a RP down there. So say hello to Mat Latos. I'd have to look at this in some detail but their final decisions could have knocked up to about 2 WAR off our win total.
×
×
  • Create New...