Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Morosi is now reporting on the Jays interest. In terms of quality, here is how I rank the 3 sources we currently have. 1. Carlos Baerga 2. Giraffe Neck Guy 3. Morosi
  2. I can't wait to win 100 games this year while the Yankees win 85. Will be hate watching the Yankees all year.
  3. They traded a relatively cheap All-Star OFer in his prime to get out of Suarez' contract. It's pathetic.
  4. They traded a relatively cheap All-Star OFer in his prime to get out of Suarez' contract. It's pathetic.
  5. Ha, they get like 20 days of rain a year. National average is much higher. Tough luck.
  6. The World Series will be easy to make.
  7. The Jays could get creative and give him a massive AAV with opt outs on a short term offer as well. And don't worry about the Yankees. They are small fries now and will be shopping at the discount store for the Rizzo's of the world. It's between us and the Dodgers.
  8. Horrible org worthy of contraction.
  9. Baerga has broken Jays news before including the Semien signing and you don't add animated flames to your post unless you know something. I'm 99% sure that Freeman is a Jay.
  10. Going to have to disagree with you on this one. I'll take San Diego's weather (and you can pick the season if you want) over anywhere, especially their summers. The place has perfect weather. It doesn't even rain there very much. He made a wise choice.
  11. I love how he put animated flames on that post lol. Ken Rosenthal eat your heart out.
  12. Grant's irrational hatred of the Red Sox is so immense that he even hates players who wore a Sox Jersey for a couple of months after being traded there. That's why Grant hates Schwarber.
  13. Let's get Matt Chapman and Schwarber. There's room for both.
  14. Compare this deal to the 44M/4 years the Cards gave Matz and it looks better. Both pitchers project the same, are the same age and Kikuchi has a front loaded deal with one less year which more than makes up for the slightly higher AAV.
  15. Yeah I mean it's not like Freeman has been acting all that loyal to the organization either. Testing the FA waters is one thing, but this goes well beyond that. I still think the Braves should have tried harder to bring him back but he wasn't exactly begging to return.
  16. With a classic Yankee offseason they could have landed as the favorites in the AL East. Instead they have tied up 106 million in Stanton, Donaldson, Chapman, Britton and Hicks and are scouring the market for mid-tier FAs. You love to see it.
  17. Yeah I agree with you. A couple of 2 WAR guys and some decent pitching prospects. Yawn.
  18. I hate the Braves. Lucky World Series win and then they turn around and can't find cash for a Braves legend like Freeman? I hope the Mets and Phillies (also two trash orgs IMO) smash them this year.
  19. Ricky Henderson Dave Winfield Paul Molitor Roger Clemens Blue Jay Icons
  20. If he mashes they’ll love him but if he gets hurt or sucks it could go south
  21. Not a fan of this for the Yanks. Talent wise it’s fine but they are taking on Donaldson’s deal when they presumably don’t have a whole lot left spend.
  22. Bautista’s WAR is right up there too. I think he should be on it. Halladay, Stieb and Alomar are my other 3. I see what you are saying about Alomar not playing here long but bc he also didn’t play anywhere else long the Jays are his main team and that counts for something. Also, you gotta have a 92-93 guy on the team. Stieb doesn’t really count for that. So Alomar is in for me. It’s hard to leave Delgado off though.
  23. That’s pretty neat. Love that the Jays are willing to front load deals. No one else does this.
×
×
  • Create New...