I noticed that too. I just don't see room for the guy unless we get some more injuries but even then you have to wonder if Otto Lopez or Samad Taylor or others are better options.
I think he can be pretty good still. The 12 swinging strikes is really good for 2.2 IP. His control has never been great but it's never been THIS bad. So you can bank on the control improving. Hopefully the short spring can explain some of his early season troubles and he can get it going soon.
Can the equipment manager get Tilapia some better fitting gear please?
He's using a Youth Medium glove and I think he's wearing a size 8.5 helmet even though he's got a size 6 pinhead (including his dreads). His helmet flies off constantly.
I think he'll be ok. He never had great control but it never appeared that BBs were a huge issue for him either. If he can get that under control soon he should be pretty decent because the stuff is there.
No Jim I was actually pretty spot on. Here's my first post on the matter.
This is pretty much exactly what happened. Evidence showed Bauer didn't do it and he skated on criminal charges but I said he could still face a lengthy suspension. But Manfred has no balls and let's outside influences affect his decisions. No other way to spin 20 games for those charge and 320 games as well a full season of admin leave for those not even charged with anything. I was 100% right about everything.
Nice try Jim, but if you take a shot at the Sheriff you better not miss! If you have any class at all you'll apologize for saying I was wrong.
Not charging Bauer with anything is not "pretty damning" lol.
If anything, it's absolving. Maybe it's not 100% exoneration so it's not a complete win for Bauer but it definitely isn't damning.
Sheryl is having a field day on Twitter right now. This might be the greatest day of her life.
In the words of the great Tom Cheek, "Touch 'em all, Sheryl! You'll never hit a bigger home run in your life!"