Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. He's been bad no doubt but since 2016 he's had an OPS+ of 99. For a no defense, terrible baserunner making 30 mil a year that's really bad. But his bat in itself isn't completely unplayable.
  2. Typical Biggio AB. Works a 3-2 count before hitting a groundball into the shift.
  3. The over/under is 8.5. With these two pitchers I could see the under hitting.
  4. He’s day to day. Apparently he took swings and threw in the outfield and it’s up in the air if he’s available off the bench today.
  5. Yeah I didn’t notice Boston’s defense at first but that looks pretty bad. Looks like Vegas has us as a slight favorite.
  6. Blue Jays are running out a ST lineup today. Red Sox doesn’t look much better.
  7. Vlad is bundled up like he's going to shovel the driveway! Just doesn't get that cold where some of these guys are from.
  8. Nobody messes with The Sheriff™ of BJMB and gets away with it. Nobody.
  9. Did the Springer HBP seem intentional after the Story HBP?
  10. It’s not my fault it’s 100 percent TL’s. I made like 5 negative posts toward him and he deserved it for being on Greg Bird’s nuts so much. I was even liking the posts he was making when I agreed with them. He made a joke about entitled Yankee fans and I quote replied him (gasp!) that I thought it was hilarious. Then he runs off crying like a baby and blocks me. Jim has been getting about a dozen negative posts from me daily for 10 years and he never bitches about it ever. Also, this is just a joke! And I’ve gotta say the feedback has been pretty good! Many people are telling me that my heel turn has been quite hilarious. Many such cases.
  11. I tried telling ya. No one messes with the Sheriff of BJMB and gets away with it. NO ONE.
  12. I can't stand to look at that lardass. Why they replaced Barry Davis with him I'll never know.
  13. I posted this in the other thread but I think it goes something like this: I think the situation with Tilapia could be as follows: 1. The team likes him and thinks with some tweaks he will improve 2. They want to give him an extended look to try and work on these tweaks 3. They acquired him before Zimmer, a traditional bench OFer, fell into their lap 4. When Teo returns Tilapia will lose his PT, but if he doesn't improve soon he could also lose his roster spot when rosters go back to 26 5. The team wants a look at him before they go that route 6. And oh yeah, the Jays FO thinks Biggio is cheeks so they don't care that Tilapia plays more than him
  14. I think the situation with Tilapia could be as follows: 1. The team likes him and thinks with some tweaks he will improve 2. They want to give him an extended look to try and work on these tweaks 3. They acquired him before Zimmer, a traditional bench OFer, fell into their lap 4. When Teo returns Tilapia will lose his PT, but if he doesn't improve soon he could also lose his roster spot when rosters go back to 26 5. The team wants a look at him before they go that route 6. And oh yeah, the Jays FO thinks Biggio is cheeks so they don't care that Tilapia plays more than him
  15. Can a mod change the records for the teams I screwed that part up my bad
  16. I hope all you Biggio stans are happy with the decision to play him at 1B over Collins today. Not the brightest move by Chucky IMO!
  17. Collins can play 1B though and has the superior bat to Craig Biggio's son.
  18. Why the hell is Smallgio playing over Zack Collins tonight?
  19. I didn't watch but they tagged Keuchel with 8 of the 10 runs being earned. Ouch.
  20. Tom Brady won’t even eat a potato chip in the off-season and that guy is getting jabbed? Yeah right. Athletes are running wild with their fake vaccine cards and only the idiots like Aaron Judge aren’t doing it.
×
×
  • Create New...