Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Back in the 90's, Todd Stottlemyre was arrested for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer over a 3 dollar cover fee to a nightclub. Yet here you are heaping praise on him and his bloody chin with your username yet Curt Schilling posts a few boomer memes and you get your panties in a bunch. You're a fraud and a hypocrite.
  2. In fairness when I just type it out like that it makes it look better than it actually is. He's so in your face and unrelenting with it that it plays up, not down, when he's doing it in real time. I can definitely see how it rubs people the wrong way to the point they won't put him in the HoF but I don't think it should. I don't have Facebook anymore but if I did I guarantee you anyone age 50+ who uses it a lot posts that kind of crap all the time. Perhaps it's different when it's a public figure vying for the Baseball HoF and not someone's 60 year old aunt.
  3. Ok so what has Schilling actually said that is so offensive that it should prevent him from entering the HoF? I googled it and some clickbait article presented the following: 1. He posted a right wing boomer meme about transgender bathroom laws. 2. He made a nazi comparison by stating that 5-10% of Muslims are extremists and that in 1940 only 7% of Germans were Nazis. Ok, so we got more ******** boomer memes coming through. 3. He denied the theory of evolution in a debate with Keith Law. LOL 4. He defended the State of South Carolina flying the Confederate Flag. Seems crazy right now but ten years ago it was a pretty common position. This is probably the worst thing on the list so far. 5. He frequently criticized Hillary Clinton. 6. Claimed ESPN employs some of the biggest racists in sports. 7. Says he's not in the HoF because of his political beliefs. 8. Criticized Obama for not having a flag in his recreation of the Selma bridge march, while also seemingly giving the original 1965 marchers some credit for having tons of flags in their march? Looks like this list might be a little bit old. I know more recently he said that Adam Jones' story that he was called the N-word in Boston was ********. Boston is a racist hellhole but Adam Jones is also a huge drama queen. Not sure that one tops anything else on the list. So he's basically your average idiot boomer who is active on Facebook. That's not even close enough to keep him out of the HoF.
  4. We all know how I feel about Danny Jansen but even I wouldn't want Alec Burleson for him. I think Jansen plus something for Nootbar works. I think Jansen for Oneill is also pretty fair.
  5. In the future a 28 million AAV will probably look like less than it is now too.
  6. Pete Walker got on the sauce again and apparently his big idea to fix Kikuchi was to calm his nerves by having the team feed him drinks all year. It's imperative that the Jays get both Walker AND Kikuchi off the booze if they want to win this year.
  7. The length is bad but the AAV is relatively low. They are definitely going to be eating some years on that but I think there's a chance this doesn't end up being so bad.
  8. Ryu was signed the year before that too. We basically sign one top tier FA each year now. We aren't LA or the NYY but are otherwise considered a big market team now.
  9. Schilling has some offensive views but what makes him worse than Kirby Puckett, Roberto Alomar or even a drug addict like Roy Halladay? Those guys are just off the top of my head I'm sure there are guys in there that are much worse.
  10. I think he could get close to stupid money; the Rangers would probably offer even more than the 80 mil I threw out there and with a 0% tax rate in TX vs 13.3% rate in CA it works out to even more. I'm not saying he should or shouldn't I was just pointing out that the rich get richer and that he was leaving a ton of money on the table. Good for him though, it seems like 99% of players take whoever offers the most money.
  11. Those lucky f***s get such a sweetheart deal on him each year. He could probably get 4 years 80 million from the Rangers.
  12. Schneider sucks so bad that they had to hire an overqualified bench coach to hold his hand and help him.
  13. Does he know how splits work? Can probably teach Schneider a thing or two.
  14. Give me a break. Should Schneider give them orange slices and take them for ice cream after the games too?
  15. Don’t you worry pal ole Terminator here will be posting on this board for years to come. Ever since I had my 3rd heart attack last August I’ve been taking care of myself and am down 6 pounds. After my last quarterly checkup my doc said I’m as strong as an ox. I laughed in his face when he said I needed to quit drinking but other than that there are no problems. So I’ll be happy to revisit not only what happens next year but I’ll be there to give you a big ole I told you so each and every time Jansen hits the IL. You can count on it
  16. Lol at Captain “Not So” Obvious talking down on player like Grisham when his entire fandom revolves around a glass bodied catcher who wears goofy ass goggles and is third on his own team’s depth chart
  17. He’s the captain of the Jansen Fanboys and is on record as saying that Jansen is one of the most valuable assets in the game (I wish I were kidding). It’d take Babe Ruth in his prime to pry him away from Captain “Not So” Obvious.
  18. I almost forgot about that. Collecting old fat DHs that can kind of hit.
  19. John Schneider nemesis is leaving the AL thank god. Bad news is that the Pirates will definitely be trading him at the deadline.
  20. Gotta disagree there. There are words I haven’t and won’t ever say. The n word and the f word which isn’t f*** among them. Retard is probably the most offensive word I’ll ever use and the fact that it offends you is proof in itself that there isn’t a better word to get the point across. They key here will be for all of the Jansen Fanboy and Bellinger Stan’s to start posting less retarded stuff and then I won’t have to use it as much. Cheers!
  21. https://i.imgflip.com/2fsoih.jpg EDIT: just to be clear here since we’ve started talking about the word retard this kid is a normal kid sarcastically laughing. He is not in fact a retard and I didn’t mean it as such.
  22. Thanks. I'm not very internet savvy but if I can impart some wisdom on the younger generation of Jays fans then I think it's my responsibility to do so. Nothing boils my blood more than seeing a bunch of young retards post bad baseball takes
  23. Ask your mom if she knows the Sperminator pal lol. You might be surprised at her answer lol
  24. Feel free to start however many polls you want Jim. I think I made point with my analogy in the other thread just fine. And i don’t know if you guys are stalking me IRL now or what but Sperminator is actually what the guys at the bar call me lol. My friend Dave gave it to me after we found out I was going to be a father for the 7th time at age 59. What can I say? I’ve got some pretty potent stuff lmao
×
×
  • Create New...