Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. http://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2013/10/gronkdance2_original_original.gif Me after winning yet ANOTHER debate on the Blue Jays Message Board™
  2. I prefer my ladies at the bar analogy.
  3. The Sheriff knows his stuff and Atkins agreeing with me proves it. Take the L fellas.
  4. It's hard to sign players like this who are comfortable with 400-450 AB roles like this. They either sign for non contenders who can guarantee them starting roles or they sign for the premier franchises like the Yankees or Dodgers. It's a great fit and I'm excited we signed him. But based on Jimbo's scientific poll 80% of this board are dummies who would prefer Bellinger and his .260 OBP for some unknown reason.
  5. I think most good looking guys hit their peak physical attractiveness in their mid 30s so KK is entering his prime years in that regard. On top of it he's upgrading his uniforms. So MLB's best looking player in MLB's best unis is a perfect match. The ladies and gay men are going to have a great summer at the ballpark this year.
  6. What is with you and race anyway? Why would that matter?
  7. Nice for a situation like this to work in our favor for once.
  8. Yeah I agree. I would say a push this year. Upgraded two weaknesses and subtracted from a strength. But Swanson has two more additional years plus we picked up a prospect so I think the deals work in our favor.
  9. Based on Atkins’ comments it sounds like they wanted two left handed OF bats. So I could see Conforto, Gallo or Brantley signing as well. So KK can sit against his fair share of lefties and then if he gets hurt we’ll have someone to soak up extra ABs.
  10. I’d like to take a bow on behalf of the small minority of us who actually know what we are talking about. It took a lot of courage to stand up for the right thing this offseason. Cheers guys.
  11. Wow the guy is a team player too?
  12. https://media.tenor.com/HuKTwW7kDj8AAAAC/kevin-kiermaier.gif MRW Ross Atkins follows my advice and signs an elite defensive CF with dreamy good looks instead of that stoner Cody Bellinger and his .260 OBP
  13. Matt Strahm got double that amount. KK is definitely getting more than that.
  14. Bellinger Fanboys coping so hard already lol. They would have no problem with his .260 OBP in the lineup everyday yet consider KK as only an upgrade over our 5th OF last year in Zimmer. So glad Ross Atkins is running things here and does not care what the fans think at all.
  15. Mark down another W for The Sheriff. I tried telling all you Bellinger Fanboys that this would be the direction we’d go but none of you would listen.
  16. Lol how long have you been following baseball exactly? This is what the Yankees do.
  17. Vlad seems like the guy to extend to me but he's already making big money now. He's projected to get 15 Mil and it's only going up from there. Barring catastrophic injury he's already going to get somewhere near 55 million or so and will enter Free Agency as a 27 year old. If the market holds he could easily get a 10 year deal then.
  18. Bogaerts could quite easily be a below average player entering his age 36 season at which point he will still have 5 years and over 127 Million left on his deal.
  19. Pretty good week at the office
  20. Nothing really new here but I didn't see the 6 years 23 Mil per number thrown around yet. That's 138 total. That certainly carries a lot of sticker shock but in this market it's not that bad for a guy who projects to be slightly better than Bogaerts does next year.
  21. I'd be game for that.
  22. From what little I've been able to gather on their defense, Barger has a "plus-plus arm" (according to a 2019 fangraphs article) which will help but Lopez does not which hurts.
  23. Good point but one of them isn't on the team anymore and the other is going to start the year in the minors. Their infield is a mess right now and I think Espinal is cute enough that Kim might pull the trigger one more time.
×
×
  • Create New...