Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Because I can't do math unless I'm counting up my billable hours or calculating damages I think we have too much money to move and it's prorated over the season so if we need to cut x amount to get under a certain threshold we really need to cut much more than that
  2. Can we get under the luxury tax? I took a look at this a couple days ago and the math doesn’t seem possible.
  3. Hoffman could probably get us one of the Cubs top 120 prospects
  4. We won’t even be able to get a Swiss Chalet gift card for Daulton Varsho at this rate
  5. We traded franchise legend Kevin Gausman for a 5’5’’ second baseman with zero professional home runs to his name
  6. Fangraphs has updated Roster Resource and listed Southisene as our 33rd best prospect and Bateman as our 34th best prospect Ross Atkins doesn't rebuild, he reloads
  7. Our two best players in 2030: -Alejandro Kirk weighing in at 5’3’’ 290 pounds -Southisene coming in at 5’4’’ 135 pounds
  8. Southisene is the worst “prospect” I’ve ever encountered lmao Physically incapable of hitting a homer, he’s a midget, debate on whether he’s actually even a SS, etc And this is the headline piece for a Jays legend kill me
  9. Ross Atkins’ new prospects
  10. I wonder if Ross is doing Gausman a solid by trading him somewhere close to TO and in return he hopes to resign him this offseason Otherwise I have no idea why we would want an Oompa Loompa short stop prospect
  11. Southisene is rated higher but Bateman looks better to me. If you squint you can make a case for Bateman to be your starting CF at some point. I am not seeing it with Southisene. He must be a whiz out there in the field but how? He’s 5-7!
  12. drawn comparisons to Myles Straw lmao Kill me
  13. Yeah even if the QO is off the table because Gausman got one earlier in his career, this is worse than simply keeping Gausman for the rest of the year and trying to win. The FO doesn't believe in this team whatsoever, which I don't blame them, but it's to the point that merely dumping salary is better than hanging on to high priced vets.
  14. Two slap hitting midgets for a team legend Kill me
  15. 2 slap hitting midgets Prospect nut huggers rejoice
  16. Wow a 7 year old trade that is in no way analogous to the Skubal trade. You really got me there.
  17. I doubt they are eating much of Taillon's remaining salary.
  18. I was hopeful that he would hit like this when he was 39 years old as the lovable veteran playing out his contract until he retires and makes the Hall of Fame. Instead, we are getting the .700 OPS year in his age 27 season. Only 13 more years to go folks.
  19. Watch out MLB, the Jays are buying* *we are buying Tank Commanders
  20. And he is analogous to Skubal in what way? You’re going to have to add some color here I’m just getting more confused. :)
  21. Gausman is going to get us someone’s 24th ranked prospect at this rate. I can’t wait for that guy to give us a half a WAR spread across multiple years before we DFA him. The equivalent of Charles McAdoo’s little brother.
  22. I don’t know enough about the NHL to comment, but the NBA’s cap system is a mess. The rules are absurdly complicated, teams can’t keep a championship core together, and even superstar players are eventually forced out because it’s nearly impossible to build a sustainable roster around multiple max contracts.
  23. Can you refresh my memory? Not sure who you are talking about but I do remember Pat Gillick trading a prospect who became a Hall of Famer for David Cone and no one regrets it
  24. Best trade deadline pitcher in decades goes for that pile of prospects and I think we should be buying, Kevin Gausman is only going to get us a 40 FV anyway and we already have about 30 of those guys in the system
×
×
  • Create New...