Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Why does it take until late in games for DeRozan to attack the basket with such regularity...
  2. 26 points by Gortat... What a gong show
  3. Steals, then turns it over.... this guy is competant in one second and retarded the next
  4. Salmons -15.... Uggghhh
  5. Greivis clutching up bigtime this game... Then promptly gives it away .... f*** lol
  6. When you let a meathead like Gortat drop 22 on you, you need help in the middle.
  7. I'm trying to wrap my had around Navarro being greater than Wieters... And LoL @Moogy and his Orioles have a much better rotation... There's really not a huge gap at all to anyone with the ability to look at things objectively.
  8. Well I guess he's on the next flight to Japan then.
  9. There's an option to skip buying at bat and just go to mlb.com. I do it on the iPad all the time
  10. I complain about the length of Sox / Yankees games. Last year I had to mow my lawn twice in one game.
  11. And they have decent depth to cover for a few injuries.
  12. No kidding. Too many playes getting 1 or 2 PA at most until like the last week of ST. Keep it to the reg. season.
  13. Yeah that would be odd, but whenever stuff like this comes out I like to get into the projections and see exactly why they're projected so much lower. Clearly not having ellsbury, salty and drew will take it's toll on projections, because as much as the baseball world thinks Bogaerts is ready, replacing the 3.4 of drew will probably not happen. Ditto Bradley from ellsbury, that's an easy 4 WAR drop on it's own probably, if not more. Add in regression of a few WAR total from lackey and maybe Ortiz, Victorino and Koji... That's pretty significant
  14. They're just projections, good for talking points and ask g more questions. It's not crazy to think Boston Won't win 97 games again when you consider everything that went right for them last year. -16 is a stretch though.
  15. I expect 1 - 1.5 WAR so my expectations are pretty mild.
  16. Drabek and Hutch have matching facial hair going too. I guess they're really close friends now after rehabbing together for the past year
  17. I dunno. I do know the Raptors have out scored their opponents in the second half for 14 straight games. That's not bad
  18. This the first thing you've ever said that I agree with. Love the snark too. Grade A
  19. Exactly. I'm sure all these arguments were put forth back when batting helmets came out and the warning track was mandated. We take those safety measures as just part of the game because we grew up not knowing any different. It's just because this change is happening in the midst of our fandom that it's a big deal for some. I like the change, but really, if you're going to do a rule change as a test, why not try it in the minors first and see how it goes so you can adjust any obvious flaws before you put it in the majors?
  20. Steib, Alomar, Halladay, Fernandez
  21. I think 160-165 or 170 tops would be the target, if they want him to be able to possibly go 200 in 2015.
  22. He ran around the court like a spaz today, want really sure what he was doing most of the time but he was only in a few minutes
  23. If he hasn't learned that kind of basic stuff by now after all those years in the minors, expecting him to suddenly pick it at the major league level is pretty silly.
  24. ROFL, Magic announcers have checked out of this game, they've spent the last 2 minutes talking about the free pizza for the Raps getting 100 points and probably the win and how the bars were open early to serve booze for the hockey game, and general conversation about sweet potato fries and coleslaw.
×
×
  • Create New...