Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. I can't even imagine what kind of context would make that GIF make sense to me
  2. Exactly. Happ's lack of innings likely won't be the result of injury, it'll be the result of him being an awful pitcher who throws 100 pitches through 4-5 innings far more often than not since he can't throw strikes.
  3. I think most will agree that clubhouse chemistry is important, but you need talent first. You don't build for chemistry.
  4. I see what you're saying, but realistically, what can Walker due with a 90 year old trick pitcher, Mark Buehrle who is what he is, scrubs like Rogers, Ortiz, Laffey, Wang ... and then a ton of injuries to Hutch, Drabek, Johnson, Morrow? When those guys are healthy and pitching, we'll see what Walker is actually capable of doing with their development.
  5. And yet by the end of the offseason AA was searching under every rock for a RHB who could play CF as a backup. Weird
  6. Yep, his fingers keep typing, and useless drivel pours forth.
  7. Well if y'all want to agree on 500, that's fine too. It's a nice round cutoff
  8. I have fat fingers and an iPad, i misclick to people's profiles all the time. .....yeah that's it....
  9. Another thread I get the feeling will be used as evidence someday
  10. And he actually hit 70 or 75 wRC+, where would his UZR need to be to get 1 WAR?
  11. Now you've done it, selfie nudes on the way from Gordie and King...and probably Hurl
  12. I'd say 550. If Goins is going to be the man, he should be well over 600
  13. Zaun doesn't tell it like it is, he tells it like he thinks it is, which is usually horribly incomplete and very one dimensional.
  14. Sorry, didn't read the whole thread, was the Gentry for Santos deal something confirmed that could have actually been on the table or just speculation?
  15. I feel the need to point out that it's Johan Santana, some might think you are referring to Ervin, the still available FA SP
  16. Twins don't even need to bring bats today, they could walk in enough runs
  17. The contrast in the hit tool is quite evident. Pillar can make contact with anything, and as a result swings at stuff he shouldn't be, fouling off balls that are outside the strike zone. Gose is the opposite, knows he can't contact as well so tries to be patient, but is inconsistent with it and ends up making weak contact in play on pitches that he just took for a ball twice
  18. first two outings mean jack all. If he's still doing this in 2 or 3 weeks, they'll start caring.
  19. I just hope this does get released publicly, of which there is no guarantee.
  20. So you and I have the same roster except you have Kratz, I have Thole and you have Rogers in the rotation with Redmond in the pen, I have the reverse. Save for injuries, there really aren't any surprises that could happen.
  21. If they hype Murphy up enough, they could easily trade him to try and fill one of their glaring IF holes
  22. 8 left in the game Casey, let's get he starters back in the bloody game please
  23. Love Hansbrough. Minimal talent but plays so tough and gives you everything he's got whenever he's on the floor
  24. Interesting strategy by Casey here leaving our second unit out against Curry
×
×
  • Create New...