Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. I think the important message here is that the Jays have a rock solid foundation in place, and all that’s left is to grind down the rough edges, add the icing to the cake…or whatever other mixed metaphor we can come up with about the cream of the crop having already risen to separate the wheat from the chaff. Putting the finishing touches on this roster by improving the pen and bench should be all that matters at this point. Aside from true all star players, there’s not much out there that will dramatically improve the starting lineup
  2. Lol that you think it was “part time”
  3. Cmon Springer, don’t make this comeback a great big cock tease….
  4. Classic PA there, takes the clear strikes, swing at the clear ball ….
  5. And now the ump has gone blind….just another nail in the coffin
  6. 2 walks, then a HBP on a 1-2 count. I mean….what can you even say to that other than you straight suck?
  7. f***, Phelps gonna just walk em all in
  8. Bo very obviously shooting for that 1b gap.
  9. Doesn’t look gassed to me. Just hung that slider a bit. He’s got plenty
  10. You can say quite a bit without moving your lips.
  11. Man I wish I was good at baseball, if I hit HR now for the Jays, I’d literally walk up the first 1st baseline staring at the Sox dugout, then skip to 2b, moonwalk to third while staring at Verdugo while miming that he suck my cock, then ultra slow walk home. The entire process would take about 3 minutes.
  12. Not only was Verdugo slow trotting, he started jawing the Jays dugout on the way down the 3b line.
  13. Vasquez can’t hit the fastball, just pump it in there
  14. Every time I see Springer dive I just assume he’s going to get the next game off.
  15. Now that was a nice 2seamer. s*** that was nasty
  16. You’d be wrong. But perhaps stop shifting on guys that have beaten it twice?
  17. 4 seam and slider working well. 2 Seam and change not so much.
  18. Clearly he was looking soft, should have stayed hard on him there
  19. Reaction to T-shirt design….. Wtf..that is ugly as balls.
  20. New storyline…Jays or Sox blow this open, Montoyo sends in Romo to hit Devers, Romo and Montoyo get suspended. This is the one way I would consider Romo being in the game a good thing
  21. I’ve given up hope of him being released, but ffs STOP hitting hm in the middle of the f***ing lineup. It’s stupid. He should be hitting 9th every game he’s in, he’s the worst hitter on the team aside from Zimmer and it’s not close. I don’t care about a babip fueled almost hot streak, he’s garbage with the bat, stick him in 9th and stop killing rallies in the middle of the lineup with this f***ing clown. /rant
  22. Gotta love Tapia hitting 6th….what a joke.
×
×
  • Create New...