Some of these guys are also super dumb at challenges
Getting exposed for not actually having any decent sense of the zone
Vlad, Heineman, Springer, Okamoto
Yariel is up from Buffalo for like 4 days and all of a sudden he's the guy you NEED facing then middle of the Yankees lineup in leverage?
Brutal decisions
That's such a horrendous lineup I can't even laugh about it
Lenyn Sosa fails his audition and is the cleanup hitter!? I get that there are no great options but surely Ernie should flip him
Corbin and Weathers are both left-handed so this is a toss up.
Cease >>>>>>>> Warren
Schlitter is pitching well but the Jays know how to hit him
Rodon is a fat sweaty mess who just came off the IL and Miles will be a mystery for the Yanks
I think elbow surgery being on the table makes more sense than elbow surgery being on the floor
More germs on the floor
Good luck, Jose. Have a nice retirement