Can Vlad even be fixed at this point?
His at bats are like those of a random, light hitting middle infield rookie
I wonder if the talent has evaporated
Salary caps ruin leagues
Whatever problems MLB has, the NBA and NHL are much worse to follow as a fan. I hate the transaction discourse in those leagues.
They can sell and still go on a run.
Let's be honest. Springer, Bieber, some of these guys have been little help this year anyway. Fresh blood may outperform them
Spooner Miles is like having another Louis Varland
He could close if he doesn't end up starting for some reason
Still wish they stretched out Louis. Maybe they still should?
Yes to some of them
Ranger Suarez as well
I would guess at least $25M AAV over 4 years but he could reasonably get 5 years. Depends on the market, of course. Is it a strong FA class? I guess it is.