Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. This.
  2. If 2 of our starters get injured for a significant amount of time, do you really see any of those guys being able to hold a rotation spot for 1-2 months? Maybe Sanchez or Norris, but one of them will be in the rotation already to start the year. I don't know, I personally see this rotation falling apart halfway through the season.
  3. Yes it is
  4. Yes. It's gonna be fun when one of our starters gets injured this year.
  5. Damn. Im just thinking about how we had a rotation of: Dickey Johnson Morrow Buehrle Romero/Happ Realistically, that should have been a top 5 rotation in baseball. Johnson ended up missing 2/3 of the season, Dickey regressed alot, Morrow was injured for 2/3 of the season and he was terrible, Buehrle was good, Romero completely fell apart, Happ missed a couple months with injury.... What a f***ing mess. We should have made the postseason that year for sure.
  6. This was basically us laughing when Mets fans were calling for Syndergaard OR d'Arnaud for Dickey, and then we found out that we traded BOTH for Dickey: http://i.imgur.com/4Ae5tVh.gif
  7. I still don't think D'arnaud will stick as a catcher. He's got bad knees, in 2-3 years he won't be able to catch anymore.
  8. I'm gonna see if I can grab one of those tickets to the state of the franchise thing. If I end up going, I will definitely ask or yell out "why is the payroll for this season lower than last year?"
  9. How? I can usually eat all that before noon (and im a small guy). If I don't have at least 4 meals a day, i'm hungry when I go to bed.
  10. This is only possible if Trout gets injured
  11. Positional depth is looking pretty decent this year. Obviously 2B is still trash but every other position has a good depth option in the case of an injury. I'm still slightly worried about the rotation and bullpen though. I think we could use 1 more starter and a reliever or two
  12. Don't feed the troll guys. Just ignore list and move on
  13. This is just a really bad idea. You can't make big changes to a HUGE part of the game.
  14. Well you always seem to have your own numbers so...
  15. Can you give me the advanced stats that account for defensive value for each player and whether or not it outweighs the potential offensive value?
  16. Do you guys really want a middle infield combo of Reyes and Weeks?
  17. That is the dumbest thing I have heard all week.
  18. He was talking about the dealing for DD part. I don't think anybody here cares about the possible tampering charges. We'll take the fine and move on.
  19. I don't understand how they could even enforce a "no shifts" rule... Would the player have to stay within a certain distance from the base or the infield? This would bring up a whole slew of new problems, like "oh was this player 1 inch too far" and a bunch of ******** like that.
  20. 2 weeks into spring training
  21. Yeah I think the whole Dan Norris thing is ridiculous. I personally hate people like that. The ones that try to advertise their "unique" and "cool" lifestyle. They want EVERYONE to know. Idk to me its a stupid way to life/stupid hobby. And he comes off as mentally unstable.
  22. From the O's forum: "Somehow, they think the dogg is theirs. The dog has been here with five different accounts. I am sure that he is a Yankee fan as well" THE PLOT THICKENS
  23. LOL did anybody notice that the guy had to edit the "f***" out of my original post? Hahaha what an awful forum.
  24. Oh god... Posters on Orioles Hangout are quoting us now. This needs to end. f*** Angelos, let him keep Duquette.
×
×
  • Create New...