Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yes the interview was 2 weeks ago
  2. Just a little FYI, my friend had a job interview to work in the Jays' sabermetrics department. They were only offering $12.50 and hour (fulltime) though. And apparently they ended up just scrapping the position alltogether. So I guess that shows how much the jays actually care about advanced stats. Maybe it means nothing though. Anyways, just some cool info.
  3. Yeah from what I remember the actual game starts at around 7:30. So you might miss a half-inning
  4. And you -1 to those rankings since the list starts at #2
  5. I think it was definitely a gamble that paid off. He easily could have fallen apart. He's pretty fking old now.
  6. Haha this was my exact reaction when I started reading the post
  7. But... but... Dickey is COMFORTABLE with him!
  8. Not our problem by that time
  9. He gets more attention if he pretends to be a bumbling idiot.
  10. He was the only guy in the Marlins trade that I wasn't happy about. He showed real promise in his 1.5 seasons with us, and I really thought he would be a good #2/3 starter.
  11. Profession? What do you do? Just curious
  12. Lets not forget that they have a huge park and no real center fielder. Their outfield defense is atrocious.
  13. Chad Jenkins? Wasnt he supposed to be a 4/5 starter?
  14. I would not be ok with that. Saunders should be playing everyday until he proves he cant hit lefties.
  15. A bunch of us should go next year and meet up
  16. Haha thats the ACTUAL cover, not a photoshop.
  17. Who is the 5th starter then? Estrada?
  18. Ummm no thanks. That guy is a real piece of s***.
  19. We won't be in THAT bad of shape
  20. Good job Dylan. Thanks for taking on this project again for this year. I am planning on playing every day or almost every day. Only problem is that i'm going on a 2 week vacation in August which means I won't be able to participate in the playoffs if I were to make it So i guess if I were to make the playoffs, you could give my spot to the poster in 13th place Actually, this is good as it gives me more incentive to try and secure the bye.
  21. Only thing I can think of is to do it weekly or only twice a week instead. I know that in my case, I ended up missing alot of games due to work and I ended up actually forgetting about the playoff round because it happened so quickly Or we could just keep it the same as last year
×
×
  • Create New...