Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Jesus if we traded for Robertson and signed Blevins, there's be little to no uncertainty in our pen...at least no more uncertainty than any of the other top bullpens in baseball.
  2. http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/tyler-glasnows-considerable-stride-and-crucial-small-steps/ I thought this was a cool article. I love the chart of extension v. perceived velocity. Glasnow is in his own category all together...wish you could hover over the other bubbles and find out which pitcher they are though.
  3. That's terrible. As a parent, stories like these are hard to read. I can't even being to imagine.
  4. holy skinny arms!
  5. Based on Law's response, he believes Bellinger will remain at 1st base (and thus I'd assume his rankings would suggest that as well). The difference between a stud defensive first baseman and one who's below average can't be the difference between being ranked 6th overall vs. outside the top 100. Whatever. KLaw is a dewb.
  6. So Tellez posts a higher wRC+ and higher ISO in the same league, at the same age and he's light years behind Bellinger? I'm not sure I buy it. This is more of a vote of confidence for Tellez than a slight at Bellinger. It would be interesting to know if KLaw considered Bellinger as a 1st basemen in his rankings...and if not - where would he rank if he ultimately is a 1st baseman.
  7. If he can play a passable CF - then WTF would they even list or consider him at 1st base? Who's he think is he - Darrin Erstad?
  8. Dave Stewart be like pfff. Samsonite.
  9. I'm aware - but if someone who's the same age is putting up comparable results in the same league there can't be a massive difference. Especially when you factor in the apparent work ethic and intelligence that Rowdy's shown.
  10. Someone here pointed out that Tellez's numbers and age are similar to Bellinger's and he's the 6th best prospect in baseball?
  11. Damnit Mike - this logical explanation bursts my bubble and pisses me off.
  12. Ahhh yes...good catch. I laughed when Bobcat threw out the cybermetrics. What a joke.
  13. Why would he thank anyone for sending him to Saskatchewan?
  14. Did anyone listen to Cliff Floyd on Bobcat's show last night? It was easily the worst interview I've ever heard (Jeff Blair included!).
  15. I'm going to try these seats with my son this summer. I know the "front" rows in the 500 level are best...what should the cut off be? Row 10?
  16. I'm with the Gov - give me the 200 level within the infield all day long. 100 level first base side is a cloud of BO. The only advantage is the girls usually don't/can't wear much. I never thought I'd like the seats behind the homerun wall, but I sat there for a number of playoff games now and they are pretty damn good IMO. I think the 200 level LF seats are good value. The 100 level in LF or RF in foul territory are the worst seats in the house. You couldn't pay me to sit there.
  17. When does Senzel crack the majors? This year? What a stud.
  18. That's amazing. Thanks Hurl. It appears the scout was spot on with the exception of his speed.
  19. Rogers stock is up 5.5% today. Insider trading based on a massive acquisition that's going to make the Jays front runners to win the WS and drive up profits at Rogers???
  20. Fair enough. I'll never understand the enjoyment he gets by being a massive douchebag.
  21. http://www.minorleagueball.com/2016/12/6/13856026/new-york-yankees-top-20-prospects-for-2017 I hate to say this, but the NYY have a very bright future. Especially when you sprinkle in Sanchez, Didi, Severino, Chad Green, etc.
  22. Still aggressive to put Cal Quantrill ahead of him.
  23. Is there an explanation as to why he's been unbanned?
  24. When are we going to sign Craig Breslow? C'mon Shatkins.
  25. He was my favourite pitcher for a while there too Sammy.
×
×
  • Create New...