Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. The pen is so spent and there are no off days in sight
  2. Sometimes teams just know when to lay off the splitter or not and you can bet your ass that the cheating Yanks will do it more often than not At least he got through 5
  3. Lol slap hits and a Springer special to load the bases
  4. Yanks are reeling under this barrage of slap hits Boone has no idea what to do
  5. The only downside is that you can't yell expletives at Aaron Boone in person. Yelling them at him through the TV just isn't the same.
  6. holy smokes Scherzer was dealing that inning
  7. If the Jays can go 3-1 here there is a good chance we pass them before the break. 2-2 and it will be close. Jays finish with vs. LAA, @CWS (revenge series) and @OAK. Yanks finish with @NYM, vs. SEA and vs. CHC.
  8. Rodon vs. Scherzer Fried vs. Gausman Warren vs. Berrios Schmidt vs. Bassitt
  9. Trade deadline is fast approaching 4 game series against the Yankees tomorrow Rodon vs. Scherzer to kick things off The AL East is up for grabs and the pennant chase is on
  10. So long Mass holes!! That’s already a season series W! I hope you Chowderheads enjoy the rest of your summer watching garbage baseball and eating beans!
  11. Vlad can end the Red Sox season right here with one swing of the bat
  12. Bunting is hard as hell. These guys aren't looping 78 mph curveballs in there anymore.
  13. What a gutsy performance by Vlad Gets beaned by the evil Guardians Toughs it out and gets himself back into the lineup, something you basically never see Starts a two out rally with a single and some outstanding baserunning
  14. Vlad took some hacks in the cage and told the boys he's good to go. So now he's BACK in the lineup, hitting 3rd tonight.
  15. We need Varsho back. One of Clase or Roden is fine but both of them kills the bottom of the order.
  16. There is no "teasing" on this site and the second someone tries me they get obliterated whether it was "teasing" or not. The second I log in here I am 100 percent balls to the wall until the second I close it.
  17. I love these non-sequitur posts from my fan club. I also promised Springer would hit better, Kirk would hit better, last year I said Vlad would hit better, etc. You had also buried the team in April while I still maintained that the playoffs would be easy to make and here we are. I still haven't heard an apology from you yet, just more attacks. As for Gimenez, I know you've got the patience of my 3 year old nephew but I still think he'll get it going. He's underperforming his xBA by nearly 70 points, mostly because of a .212 BABIP. He's not going to light the world on fire but he can be a fine bottom of the order guy.
  18. We won both the series and the beanball war lmao! So long Cleveland!
  19. He was more slider-sinker in Miami. He throws a splitter and 4-seamer though so I could see the Jays toying with his pitch mix.
  20. Yeah Green is definitely on thin ice. Not only is Yimi expected to get into a minor league game next week but Burr is in AAA now too. And if Scherzer returns he will bump a bullpen guy down too.
×
×
  • Create New...