Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I bet the Cardinals thought they had a chance when they tied it with that 4-run inning lmao
  2. Hardest hit ball I've seen out of Roden in weeks
  3. Caleb Joseph isn't too bad of a commentator. I prefer Siddal but he's not bad.
  4. Every time he takes the mound and tries to get his pitchcom working he looks like my dad trying to get his computer to work
  5. Lukes was pulled for neck discomfort after jerking his head too quickly to watch Clase's homer last night
  6. Goddam I am on FIRE this year boys
  7. Vlad is going to go on a second half heater like last year I can feel it
  8. Lame but probably not a bad idea to give him a breather
  9. Ross Atkins riding his waves of prospects into a contract extension
  10. Barger too, obviously. And then guys like Clement and Lukes have enough bright red to overcome the deep blue they have. Gimenez looks fine too, just unlucky. This team is stacked. Just wait until we fix the rotation, either through Scherzer coming back or at the trade deadline. The playoffs will be easy to make.
  11. Yep swag and maturity I remember he f***ed up in the field in one of his first games and he got back out there the next day and looked fine Mental midgets like Roden on the other hand strike out their first AB and you can guarantee he’s not getting a hit the rest of the day. Starts panicking and slapping 70 mph grounders to third base all day.
  12. They’ll melt in the heat come August And I fully expect us to add at the deadline and they’ll gather their pennies together to do something small
  13. Clase isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire (outside of tonight) and he may or may not turn out to be something but he gets up there and takes his hacks and has good ABs Just a totally different vibe from someone like Roden
  14. What if Mad Max turns back the clock for one final playoff run?
×
×
  • Create New...