What did I say that was so bad? If it was out of line I will apologize.
Someone sarcastically asked if the Rays fanboys would leave because he went to the Dodgers. Then someone sarcastically asked if the fanboys left bc Friedman wasn't the GM of the Jays. But actually, they did in fact leave for a decent chunk of the season last year when the Rays were losing and the Jays (who they openly root against bc they don't like the FO) were winning. Is that so shocking? It's a Jays board, why wouldn't they stop posting as much?
As for "they," BTS quit posting for a good chunk of time mid season. I doubt he cares I said that or would even deny it.
He's the one that comes to mind but there were others too but I can't even keep tabs on who is a Rays (Dodgers) fanboy or not anymore. I don't post that much anymore.