Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. 2nd best RD in the AL yet the next to last worst record in the AL. s*** luck.
  2. Welp, the sun getting in Carrera's eyes was the difference in the game. Sucks.
  3. Well that's stupid. 2 ER and a double charged to Estrada for a weak pop fly.
  4. Sucks we've played well with nothing to show for it. I don't think this is a great team so making up for bad luck to win the division will be a challenge.
  5. I don't believe that. A 4-1 lead with a bad bullpen is more likely to result in a close game than with a good bullpen. I think 1 run games are mostly luck aren't they?
  6. They are currently tied for 3rd in MLB in RD at +26 (tied with Astros and Nats) and we easily lead the AL East in RD. So we've been unlucky, but does that mean that over the course of the season if we keep playing like this that the wins should follow? Does anyone with a better understanding of this have something to add or care to explain this in greater detail? Thanks.
  7. This is a dumb article. Who exactly is going to be giving up good pitching for older star hitters? Given their age, a team acquiring Bautista or EE is obviously in win now mode. So why would they deal off their big league team? If a deal is going to happen it's either we deal prospects for pitching or we are dealing Bautista and EE for prospects.
  8. There's more than one way of looking at that though. Do you actually need to beat the first place team to win the division? You only need to outpace the second place team right? So last year the Yanks were second with 84 wins, the O's only needed 85 to win the division. But then on the other hand this division usually has two teams with win totals in the 90's although I'm not certain that will happen this year. Altogether, it's just too hard to say with any certainty how many wins it will take.
  9. Yeah maybe so. He's not moving well at all and then had the procedure. 15 days off might do him well.
  10. Yeah tough situation but he didn't handle it exactly right. He went all the way back and it looked like he continued doing so even after the ball had cleared.
  11. Hopefully we can light him up tonight. A sweep against these self-righteous pricks would be nice.
  12. Almost certain that after the game Gibby said it was just a cramp?
  13. Why are the Orioles such self-righteous ****s? They also ignore all the s*** they start too - Manny Machado has cause plenty of trouble.
  14. Travis could probably play some OF. Not sure that's a great option but it's one I haven't seen mentioned yet.
  15. What the hell happened? And we all thought the Jays were all in two, at least for the first two years AA was at the helm.
  16. Yeah everyone says move him to 2B but I almost think 3B or the OF would be a better move for him.
  17. That's a good question. If you cut your calories you'll lose your fat first. And if you eat the right things (even when cutting) it will help you maintain muscle. Once you get where you want then you eat in a way to maintain. I'm just starting all of this myself so I don't have the greatest knowledge but I think if you do some research on bulking/cutting/maintaining you'll find all sorts of good info.
  18. You need to bulk up (which sounds like that's what you've already done). That's why bodybuilders will eat like s*** for weeks at a time by scarfing cheeseburgers and eating ice cream. Then they "cut" and quit eating so much and lose the fat. I don't know all the details on this but there are plenty of resources on the web that you should look in to.
  19. If you want abs you have to take it to a whole different level. Glory's post above is on the right track. Bulking and cutting is basically what he's getting at.
  20. Yeah if he's cheap (and I imagine he will be) I'm all for it. He's fine as a middle reliever.
  21. Haha nice. If I were the GM Chone Figgins would just now be entering the final years of his contract.
×
×
  • Create New...