Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Bush was a pawn. He wasn't on the team last year and is dealing with his own issues. They put him in the game and told him to do it and he didn't have a choice. The Rangers are cowards. Dyson (the butthurt bitch that started this all) or Holland (also butthurt last year) should have done it themselves when they had the chance. Bannister absolutely should have been suspended if for nothing more than his goofy and retarded claps and yells when trying to incite the crowd further. All that said, Bautista for one game and Donaldson and Pillar get nothing so I'll take it.
  2. I don't think he could be worse. I'm interested in seeing how he does.
  3. Yes it does. Another number which proves your point is that his Hard% is 43.2% which is 17% higher than his career average. His K/BB ratio is good but he's getting rocked.
  4. Yeah I'll take it even though I think it should have been 0. I wish Gibby would have been suspended for the rest of the year and I think Bannister and that other tall floppy coach they have should have got at least a game. Odor probably more as well. But I think Pillar probably should have gotten 2 or 3 games and Donaldson maybe 1 so all things considered I'll take it.
  5. Bautista getting 1 game.
  6. The GDT yesterday was bad enough in a blowout. They aren't ever that great anyway. But I don't know any Jays fans at all so some Jays talk is better than none. But yesterday two Orioles trolls were allowed to post the entire time. I eventually just left. The whole event was confusing. This seriously is probably now legendary Orioles Hangout material and the mods just let it happen for like 2 days. I don't really get it. EDIT: And they were just banned. Good.
  7. The mods love him!
  8. 3 games for Chavez.
  9. He threw a weak punch at Pillar. Pillar wasn't really looking at him while he was throwing haymakers at someone else so it was a bit of a cheap shot but I mean of all the s*** to suspend that day that one didn't seem that egregious.
  10. It's pretty ridiculous. I actually wonder if the mods themselves are doing the trolling at this point.
  11. I thought for sure Pillar would get a suspension.
  12. Odor suspended one game for throwing a punch at Pillar. No other Ranger suspensions. I thought for sure Bannister would get one. The guy lost his mind out there and tried inciting an already fired up crowd with his weird yelling and clapping.
  13. Ok well if Donaldson didn't get a suspension with his flying spear then how does Bautista?
  14. Yeah that's him. The guy the mods let post all day so they can say they don't ban as quickly as Orioles Hangout does.
  15. I thought you weren't posting here today or ever again?
  16. Bautista should be given nothing if for any other reason to show that if you don't fight back you won't get suspended. A suspension for Bautista sends the message that throwing haymakers is your best option because you are going to get suspended no matter what. I'm a little surprised at the 8 games for Odor because there were a lot of aggravating factors. He tried starting s*** two weeks ago, he's caused brawls in the minors, he threw low trying to hit Bautista, he pushed, punched, etc. at multiple players, and he made incendiary comments about the whole incident. Bautista is the exact opposite. He was beaned, thrown at by Odor, pushed, punched and aggressively bear-hugged the entire time and he didn't do anything other than make a slide that only violated the new rule (but he didn't even make contact). Those are all mitigating factors that should make whatever suspension he gets a game or less.
  17. 8 games is probably on the low end of what's acceptable. In a vacuum I'm fine with that but I wonder if this means Bautista is getting more blame than we think he will. Anything more than a game for him is pretty egregious IMO.
  18. Geezus. What is bannable if not for that? lol
  19. Yeah the OH troll schtick is getting old. Let them come in here and get s*** on for a bit after the brawl but to allow them to post all night in a thread where we are getting blown out is not fun. Normal posters get banned all the time for far less, I don't understand why obvious O's trolls are allowed to remain. The bans should be a quicker trigger for them shouldn't it?
  20. Would consider playing Barney over Goins, even against righties. At least while Barney is swinging it well.
  21. Not great so far.
  22. You'd like to give less playing time to Smoak? The one guy who is hitting?
  23. Apparently LoMo still doesn't have an RBI so they sent the runner to try and get him off the snide. lol
  24. This ain't AAA anymore boy, you gotta field that ball faster.
  25. Nice range Smoak. Lol geezus.
×
×
  • Create New...