Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. We'll see. I'd still take the field over the O's to win the AL East.
  2. If the offense regresses at all (and it will) then their rotation, especially their 3 through 5 starters, is going to get exposed. Even their "ace" in Tillman (who will regress) is nothing more than a #4 SP. He's not a whole lot better than Dickey IMO. There is a reason that fangraphs only has them at a 39% chance of winning the division with a 5 game lead. Could they win it? Sure, but I don't think it's a guarantee. I just don't think they are destined for a "special" season as you say.
  3. Not so sure Im ready to crown them just yet. Tillman, Gausman and whatever 3 replacement level s*** ballers they throw out there aren't guaranteed to produce an AL East crown.
  4. Are you sure pitches per at-bat is more useful than Batting Average?
  5. Steamer has a pretty good projection for LeBlanc. But all of the sudden we have some decent RP depth with Cecil and Morales beginning rehab assignments, Loup refinding his way in AAA and Sanchez inevitably moving to the BP. That said we don't have any starting depth. Hutch will soon be the #5- I suppose that makes Chavez the #6? They must just see LeBlanc as a RP only. Good for them for getting something for him.
  6. Blair with some incomplete reporting.
  7. Why jump to a conclusion at all?
  8. Yeah always nice to gain that half game rather than lose it on off days. Let's hope we take it to the D-Bags these next two games before another off day on Thursday.
  9. He speaks very slowly. I don't hate him but I wouldn't put him #1.
  10. Jerry is far superior. He has a better voice which is more smooth and consistent. Wilner isn't terrible IMO but it's like you said, he doesn't have a great voice and when he screams home run calls his voice cracks.
  11. I agree Tabler is the main problem. Buck makes a shitload of mistakes but he does have at least a little charisma and for the big plays he's usually fine. Tabler is just trash.
  12. Yeah they have a good crew. I like their radio crew too. Our TV crew is terrible. Shulman is great but Buck isn't very good and Tabler is AWFUL. I don't know a ton about all of these crews but 53rd seems about right for us.
  13. The TV team came in 53rd out of 62. Not sure how big of a factor Shulman played in this. The Radio team came in 17th out of 62. http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/2016-broadcaster-rankings-final-results/
  14. What's the latest on this? Going to see that specialist? The vibes I am getting regarding this aren't all that great.
  15. Yeah for sure. I couldn't tell if he was speculating or had gotten it somewhere though.
  16. Where are you getting this information? Or you playing the part of armchair doctor? haha
  17. That's turf toe. Hopefully it's not that bad. Horrible injury for a football player but I don't think it'd be as bad for a baseball player.
  18. Right. And in reality they might not think it's a big deal but the public will go nuts over it so why bother saying anything.
  19. Makes it even more likely that he's nicked up a little bit IMO. Or maybe his shoulder is sore or something.
  20. Yeah for sure. He told Barry Davis he was fine but maybe he was lying or perhaps they are just taking it slow with his injury.
  21. Do we know it's a minor injury? This tweet says it's not broken which is good.
  22. O's are taking it to the Red Sox. We'll be one game back of the Sox for the 1st WC spot after tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...