Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Well yeah, now that we have a 4 run lead go ahead and throw Grilli out there. You posted that with a two run lead though. I don't trust Grilli in tight games just yet.
  2. Why not? Are Grilli and Loup really that good, even if the splits line up right for them?
  3. Good pull by Gibby. f*** I can't believe we are in position to win this game.
  4. I agree. I'd take him out. Gibbons let's his starters stay in until they fail and it's a s*** strategy.
  5. Oh woops yeah you're right. Yeah that's terrible but he's getting a lot of soft contact. I think you could argue it's a decent game.
  6. How is that relevant at all to what I just posted? lol I said he's a decent backend SP and you pull 6 innings worth of stats? Are you saying that proves that he's not a solid backend SP?
  7. He's a DH who failed a drug test and was worse than Edgar Martinez but for some reason I see him getting in to the HOF anyway.
  8. My position is that he is a reasonably paid backend starter and should be extended at a reasonable price. On this board since everyone finds him annoying that counts as "fanboyism." He's pitching a decent game and still getting s*** on that's how much he's hated. You can't ever even argue on his talent - just outside s*** like he's "annoying" or we gave up too much in a trade. Now you're restorting to calling me a fanboy because you can't really argue anything else.
  9. He failed a test but it was one of those tests that was done before the new PED policy as a way to gauge how rampant PEDs were. It was never supposed to be release but it was leaked anyway.
  10. Yeah he didn't set up to throw at all. I think Ortiz tagging may have surprised him.
  11. Oh god, get a better backup C then. Kratz could do it for league minimum. Your anti-Dickey arguments are f***ing weak.
  12. This is where Dickey can get in trouble. Gibbons should have him on a short leash.
  13. I could seriously argue on Dickey's behalf all day. It's really easy because the arguments against him are Synder (happened 4 years ago and it's not Dickey's fault) and subjective "I don't like him" arguments. He's not a bad pitcher and he's not overpaid.
  14. He's appropriately paid as a #5. Good enough to be a #4.
  15. Extend Smoak. Extend Saunders. Extend Dickey.
  16. We've been talking about this since the third inning and unless you're in the dugout that rule doesn't apply. Or do you expect us all to be quiet about it the whole game? lol
  17. But what else do expect from your #5? He's gotten us through 5 innings, if he blows up it should be Gibbons fault for not having him on a short leash.
  18. Added bonus is the "Dickey Effect" for any relievers that follow Dickey and perhaps for tomorrow's pitcher.
  19. Dickey with a no hitter through 5. You crybabies seem to have quieted a bit.
  20. No hits still! Dickey spinning a gem and all you losers can do is whine about it! lol
  21. Well yeah with hindsight who wouldn't.
  22. Is it? Price hasn't given up a stolen base since 2014.
  23. It's not a free base. He could have been thrown out. This isn't little league.
×
×
  • Create New...