Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah it does look iffy. Still a decent chance they get the game in with the early start time.
  2. Stroman has a 3.73 FIP and a 3.87 xFIP. He's not pitching THAT bad and any talk of demoting him to the minors is stupid.
  3. Tomorrow's game should be a good one. I like the pitching matchup for us. Assuming Donaldson plays we can put 8 righties in there against Rodriguez who is making only his 2nd start of the year.
  4. The wave sucks and our fans are notorious for doing it at inopportune times. I guess Wok doesn't agree but it's all good.
  5. Sorry just cranky today and seeing post after post about player's attitudes made me want to say something. And I do hate the wave in tight games.
  6. Sox fans doing the wave in a tight ball game in the 8th. Good to see our dumbass fanbase aren't the only ones who do it.
  7. Man his foot looked close didn't it? I think because he was out they won't overturn it.
  8. I don't think his foot hit the bag either. Then Martin got him on the chest before his hand touched home.
  9. Good to see the attitude police are out in full force today. Let's hope Bautista whines about a strike call then you can get further riled up.
  10. Why would you want Goins to get out? I am seriously perplexed by that. lol
  11. Seems like the poor guy was suffering from Parkinson's for as long as I remember him.
  12. Yeah with Girodo and Hynes on the roster we won't ever have to worry about the bullpen again. Why didn't Atkins think of that?
  13. We've mentioned it but Jonn doesn't care.
  14. That's exactly what I'm talking about. You don't understand bullpen management but you bitch and moan like everything you post is gospel and Gibby is 100% wrong. Who the f*** cares if the Yanks were trailing? You have three STUD relievers. The Yanks were down 2 runs late in one of those games and Girardi had rested studs yet he went with Kirby Yates who got shelled and the game was over. Think about it- you're bitching about a 4 out save. Just stop.
  15. Exactly. Look at Girardi last series. He saved his relievers the entire series (but for one inning of Betances) but they never had a late inning lead to use them. It was stupid.
  16. It's really just one person. (Jonn)
  17. Thank god you aren't the manager. You've got a phenomenal weapon. Use him as much as reasonable is what I would do.
  18. You are such a Debbie Downer! This team is as hot as a pistol. Relax and enjoy it.
  19. So what. You are having a fit and it's annoying. Loup got up and sat down. It's possible because something wasn't right he had to sit down. Loup isn't a god anyway.
×
×
  • Create New...