Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I saw Lake play 1st in the 19 inning game and that's something I never want to see again.
  2. They are throwing 3 god awful starting pitchers the next 3 games so we've got a chance to sweep.
  3. Left 14 men on base but still scored 5 runs and won the game.
  4. That is dumber than anything those "dumbass casuals" would actually say.
  5. You think so? Looks like he misses the tag until he gets him on the body at which point his hand is on the plate. Might be inconclusive though
  6. Has there every been a study on how a baserunner running on a 3-2 pitch affects the stats of the hitter? I remember when we had Frank Thomas he thought it was too distracting so the runner wouldn't go.
  7. This is probably the least favorable pitching matchup we'll have this series. Win this one and we are setting up well for a 3 win series. Hutch v. Verlander Happ v. Pelfrey Sanchez v. Boyd Dickey v. Anibal Sanchez
  8. You have no idea if that is true or not. Bautista seems like a team player to me and would do whatever Gibby told him to.
  9. I'd probably take Kluber too. Advanced stats are probably better and he's a CY Young winner and a bon a fide star. That deserves deference IMO as I'd rather the All-Star game be played by actual stars and not half year wonders (not saying that Sanchez will be a half year wonder but if you take less proven players you run that risk). The real surprise is that Ned Yost of all people took a guy who is 8-8 over a guy who is 9-1.
  10. I MUCH prefer Osuna coming in with a clean inning instead of letting Stroman put two men on and then bringing him in.
  11. Need more runs. I don't trust a one run lead.
  12. He would be a very nice addition.
  13. Well that would make more sense. Morneau is a Canadian. Story is a Texan. Story is getting Canadian votes because somehow Rockies and Jays fans decided on an alliance.
  14. Rockies fans need to step it up. I thought we had an alliance with them to vote Story.
  15. Agreed. Offer the All-Star OF a qualifying offer and when he walks take the pick. Plus, it's good to see the fans being interested in voting and him making it. The more interest and buzz surrounding the team the better.
  16. Yeah that could happen. Seems like the 2nd and 3rd place finisher for the AL East will duke it out with the Astros for the final WC spot.
  17. Could this mean that the Jays payroll is going up? Drawing huge crowds and huge TV ratings. https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/eh-game/the-great-canadian-ratings-report--blue-jays-on-a-roll-both-on-field-and-at-box-office-164326382.html
  18. The Blue Jays Are Smashing People Again - Jeff Sullivan http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-blue-jays-are-smashing-people-again/
  19. Estrada to the DL. Makes sense as he wasn't going to pitch until after the All-Star Game anyway.
  20. With Smoak's struggles I wonder if we are going to see a Colabello return once he's finished his suspension in two weeks. I'd just prefer to play Cabrera more and DH Bautista I think but it wouldn't surprise me to see Cola back and playing on the big league team.
  21. I like that Saunders is DH'ing tonight.
  22. Yeah it's very tight. I think we've got the best team but I also expect the Orioles and Red Sox to make bigger improvements than us. Going to be a close one.
×
×
  • Create New...