Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I think ECJF called the cyber police on Rick Litsch after Rick sent ECJF some aggressive emails because of posts about his son.
  2. We should throw a Blue Jays party and book We Ain't Petty to perform. Perhaps we could double book Barry to do some motivational speaking before or after.
  3. Should have went with We Like Our Podcast Barry but I also look forward to calling in anyway. Do you know if he will he be taking questions regarding We Ain't Petty or is this strictly a Blue Jays podcast?
  4. This offday f***ing sucks and I hate it. I feel forced to watch Rays v Yankees now.
  5. One 55 and two 50's. They don't like our prospects at all.
  6. I'm probably too high on Bolsinger. Two front offices I respect have basically discarded him for nothing within the past 8 months. He might be cooked. The projections on fangraphs dot com do like him though. I wish we could find a way to put him down in Buffalo.
  7. So Bolsinger was DFA's after all. We'll see what happens with him. But assuming he's gone who is our #6 SP right now?
  8. The analytics that I've seen say that's a tough play for almost all OFers. Give Jose some credit he played really well defensively yesterday.
  9. There wasn't any one moment that was egregious he was just picking fights with everyone over every little thing. EDIT: Actually just some some of his last posts. They were kind of bad.
  10. He was terrible with the bat. His defense was pretty good though. We just couldn't get any hits with runners on base. I thought Gibbons managed the game really well. I don't think he made one bad move.
  11. That's because they have working class players.
  12. I think because of weather related delays for Opening Day. Gives them two chances to get the first game in where they have special Opening Day ceremonies set up and stuff.
  13. Dammit he threw that right down the can.
  14. Good K there. Just don't give Davis any fastballs to hit.
  15. Alright Wilson sucks let's hit him.
  16. We'd finally have a Real Life Celebrity to match Orioles Hangout.
  17. I wonder if they would make a starting pitcher available. We've got tomorrow and April 10th off.
  18. Yeah it wasn't even hit that hard.
  19. Lol I think it was herpes but this was still funny
  20. Barry Davis throwing shade at Melvin Upton after Upton dogged him in the champagne ceremony last year. Now that Barry Davis isn't working for Sportsnet he's free to provide hard hitting analysis like this.
  21. One more hit please.
  22. It's ok. Off day tomorrow.
  23. 2 OF assists for Bautista on Opening Day. Nice
  24. Lol @ retarded O's fans with their hats on sideways.
×
×
  • Create New...