Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah buddy, check out that new leadoff hitter.
  2. If they have to pivot do they tinker and reload or blow it up? Neglecting LF and 1B this offseason only means it's a hole at those two spots for next season too; this on top of the new holes that open up which happens to be 2 of the 5 spots in the rotation. Doesn't seem like a ton of help is on the way either. Perhaps Pompey, Tellez and Gurriel can contribute.
  3. We should call up Kelly to take Goins spot as well. Put Coughlan in LF and Kelly at 3B against righties. Against lefties put Kelly in LF and Barney at 3B. Super glue Smoak's ass to the bench. I get not wanting to panic if you're the FO and I get that Goins isn't why this team sucks so bad right now but a 1-8 start warrants some tinkering IMO and if you're the 25th man that's where the tinkering will occur.
  4. I wish Pompey didn't get hurt. Now would be a good time to put him in LF and just let him sink or swim with it.
  5. ^He should start in LF against righties.
  6. Oh ok I still need to listen to that.
  7. Yeah the only bit of juicy news we got out of him was that Jack Morris is an *******.
  8. Lol thanks guys. Wanted to be funny about it without being disrespectful to him. It was nice of him to take the time and he has grown on me. Used to think he was a straight laced manlet now he's more of a lovable goof. I hope he comes back some time. Nice work by King for setting this up. I think it went pretty well. I think the only thing that would have been better was if Barry was at a computer doing it. Kind of tough on a phone while at the game. He did a good job though.
  9. I agree. They are probably fun to throw some back with.
  10. That was such a slow roller that made it past the pitcher. He had a chance.
  11. Struggling bad to get hits and facing one of the best relievers and they don't go on contact? They were playing for a base hit which is DUMB.
  12. Definitely should go on contact. Worst case he's out and runner on first and 3rd instead of 2nd and 3rd.
  13. Barry we've gone 17 innings without a run. At what point do we fire the hitting coach?
  14. We've gone 17 innings without a run.
  15. Bex are you Barry's minion or something? How did you get that job?
  16. I like to go out and get tanked.
  17. After the Jays beat the Orioles in last year's Wild Card game, sports writer and celebrity Orioles fan Roy Firestone went on a rambling incoherent tirade on an Orioles message board. What do you do after a big loss to let off a little steam and can we expect to see you do something similar in the future?
  18. Good question I specifically remember that. Jerks.
  19. Barry- If you could send one player down to Buffalo and never see them wear a Jays uniform again who would you pick and why would it be Justin Smoak?
  20. That's a good question. To add, is this board known among the media and/or the club itself? I know Stoeten hates us but that's about it.
  21. I'll admit it Camden Yards is nice. But were you ever the victim of a crime while staying in that dump of a city?
  22. Make sure to hit "Reply with Quote" so we know what question you are answering.
  23. Barry- got another question for ya. This is a pretty sabremetric friendly board. What are your thoughts on advanced stats?
×
×
  • Create New...