Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Haha yes! Didn't pull the bunt back for strike 2 and Martin picks him off. Huge play.
  2. Junkballing his way along. He'll hit his spots mostly but with his stuff and velo he needs to hit it every time.
  3. Latos wouldn't have gotten that strike one call.
  4. Dammit. That sneaks by him and Latos could have had a triple.
  5. Jays girls are pretty hot this year.
  6. He never makes those in-betweeners easy on Pillar.
  7. Yeah that was really close. I wonder if they are told to look at the umpire and not the ball though?
  8. This double header with these two shitbags starting both games is rough. I'd like to pull Latos somewhat soon but we need all the relievers we can get for both of these games.
  9. MLB Network isn't bad but it's not as accessible as ESPN. For a baseball nut though it might not be bad for one channel to have it all but for a sport trying to get more broad appeal it's not good. ESPN will essentially have no hockey and very little baseball. It will become focused almost solely on the NFL, the NBA and College Football. Interesting choice on their part.
  10. Cy Latos. His velo looks a little bit up from the past couple of years.
  11. This offense is turning a corner. I can feel it. Bautista and Martin look much better. Smoak isn't a complete disaster. Pillar having a nice year.
  12. Lol Bautista runs with the confidence of a man much much faster than he actually is. That guy is really aggressive on the basepaths and it usually works out for him.
  13. Yeah I mean he can try it if he wants. He got the base but it didn't mean a ton and he risked ending the inning right there.
  14. Good job by Latos to be careful with Wong. Would have been nice to get him out so Martinez had to lead off the third but with that runner in scoring position I'm not too bothered by the walk.
  15. Yeah they weren't holding him at all so he got a huge lead and a good jump.
  16. They can have that base. Just get this final out.
  17. Wow that ball two pitch was meat and the ump didn't call it?
  18. Didn't look pretty but I'm just thankful he caught it.
  19. I'm just kidding. I hope he doesn't get hurt seriously at all. And if you use RA9-WAR the trade is really close right now but edge to the Mets for sure.
  20. Ok maybe you're right. ESPN is basically dropping baseball altogether. Only showing it one night a week. Really stupid move by ESPN IMO but it's not good for the game either.
  21. Not me. I hope he goes down forever and we end up winning the Dickey trade.
  22. We'd go from a -1.5 WAR player to a 0 WAR player. Literally addition by subtraction.
  23. Just wait for game 2 when the battery is Lawrence-Salty.
  24. Does anyone know anything about Ohlman or Maile? I think Maile is an average framer, good defensively, and a s***** bat. He'd easily be better than Salty. Ohlman used to be a fringe prospect with an okay bat and shaky defense but his bat has fallen off a cliff yet he remains at Catcher. I don't know much about him but I assume he's better than Salty as well. I don't know how fat Navarro has gotten but he'd be worth the major league minimum probably.
×
×
  • Create New...