Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah it didn't seem like it. Low and away. I wonder if he's tipping his pitches.
  2. He crushed that. 88% hit chance according to statcast.
  3. Geezus, it's 7-0 in the top of the first vs the Royals and there is a runner on with only 1 out.
  4. That was a hell of a play as well as some crazy luck for us. Did that ball die down when it hit the rubber or something?
  5. He's going to pitch a good game and then in his post-game tweets he's going to post something really melodramatic about Osuna.
  6. What a weak, feeble-minded parent. That kid is going to be a snowflake.
  7. Harvey traded to the Reds for Mesoraco.
  8. Clippard, Oh or Tepera will get looks IMO. Whoever looks the best from there.
  9. Gibby didn't commit to any one guy.
  10. I doubt we get fully healthy again all year. If we do Morales might hit the chopping block or someone with options will just have to go down.
  11. It's amazing this team still looks as good as it does given all the injuries/demotions/suspensions. Testament to the job Shatkins is doing.
  12. Yes. I listened to an episode. It was funny for a while but then just got painful.
  13. Yeah and also on the documentation of it. If he beat her up and gruesome pictures emerge he's in some deep s***. Ray Rice was given a slap on the wrist until that video emerged.
  14. She did mention on her podcast that in her fantasy leagues (which she has only started playing within the past two yeard) she automatically drops/avoids all players involved with DV as a way to fight the patriarchal system.
  15. I can't wait to hear Keith Law crusade for capital punishment for Osuna.
  16. Losing a year of control isn't moot! Nearly every team does this s*** with their top prospects. I think I'm beating a dead horse at this point but it will be interesting to see what happens. Sounds like from that article that he's at least going to be spending some time at AAA.
  17. Because I like to go online and get into pointless armchair GM arguments about what I think is best. And I'm only 34 but you're right, I might not live to see 2025 anyway if I keep drinking like I did this weekend.
  18. Or the 3rd and most likely option in which he hits pretty well but doesn't mash and provides little to nothing with his glove. Congrats, we just lost a year of Vlad for 1 WAR.
  19. I don't think we'll burn that year either. A year of his prime is worth so much money it's kind of hard to fathom. We are talking north of $50 million. It'd be really hard to forego that just to gain a slight improvement at DH in 2018.
  20. The embarrassment doesn't matter either. The team can just lie and say he needs more development on his defense. Everyone will know it's ******** but no one can do anything about it. I think I would do mid-April 2019 to debut him over September though. A cup of coffee in September wouldn't kill me either.
  21. It's not ideal to piss him off but in the end it won't matter much. 6 years from now that's not going to make him more or less likely to resign IMO.
×
×
  • Create New...