Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. The AL West is beating our asses.
  2. Lol and those are our top guys. Osuna f***ed up and Gibby is juggling a bunch of turds right now. Not sure what you want him to do.
  3. I'm not completely giving up on the team this year but I have a feeling this team is going to suck ass the next couple of seasons until Vlad and Bo are in full beast mode. At least we will get to watch Vlad develop until that happens.
  4. I don't think it's a bad team but so many guys are struggling and then with the injuries/Osuna hitting it's all just piling up into really bad baseball.
  5. Man this team is scuffling so bad. It's hard to watch.
  6. Then you can't surf the internet while you watch. Spanky is right, got to the game side and toggle the "quiet mode" option.
  7. I don't know but this sideline reporter is making Hazel Mae look like Howard Cosell.
  8. Our lineup looks like a pile of s*** today.
  9. It's on Facebook again: Video WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
  10. Baserunning blunders everywhere.
  11. Yeah I think zero outs played a big factor. They threw caution to the wind though on the next AB when Grandy was thrown out.
  12. Just saw the replay. That was hit to the deep part of the gap in right CF. One base by Granderson is pretty bad.
  13. I was listening on the radio but it just seems like they werent getting as many bases as they should. If Calhoun dives and misses how did Grandy end up on 2nd only? And Smith on 3rd? Then how do the runners all get one base on a ball off the wall? Did it seem like the ball was going to be caught?
  14. Come on Granderson what are you doing??
  15. I blame Osuna for being a piece of crap as mich as I blame Clippard
  16. Actually only Petricka and Mcguire were in the pen. Might as well let Clippard go
  17. Yeah not Gibby's finest moment.
  18. Broken bat flare sucks but that's what happens when you walk 3 guys in a row.
  19. Yeah he's so overrated by casuals that he's underrated by diehards. He was a very good player for us starting in 91 but then became merely useful by 94. Then he was worthless after that but he was 35 by then.
  20. Vlad Jr. has hit a ball harder than any major leaguer has this year.
  21. Does WAR take into effect his xwOBA or batted ball profile? I agree with you, he struggled and doesn't scream big league starter to me but there were some things there that I thought warranted him playing over the Urshela's of the world. Hit the ball pretty hard, seems to have decent footspeed and a strong arm.
×
×
  • Create New...