Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. When the Jays are in it I'll watch at least part if not all of 150+ regular season games. Now that they are out of it so soon I'll back off a lot. I haven't watched a game in a week. There's no point I just get frustrated by it all. I'll still check the box scores each night and am keeping up with fantasy. If Vlad comes up I'll watch every game. I'll also start to get back into things during the trade deadline a lot. I'm hoping we can make some nifty deals.
  2. He looks like s*** no doubt about it. I'm definitely questioning him at this point.
  3. Awesome! I haven't been paying much attention so far but basically we took a guy earlier than he probably should have gone but are going to try and get him underslot. Then we picked this TCU guy later on and are going overslot for him?
  4. He can be our lone All-Star rep.
  5. He looks like s*** in that video until he finally hits a homer around 3:40. But I'm not a scout so I can't really say much about it other than that. His swing does look funny but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.
  6. I don't doubt it. Someone doesn't throw 500 bucks around like that if they can't afford it but it's still a nice amount of money.
  7. Say what you want about Tercet but the guy has some integrity. He could have just walked away but instead ponied up 500 bucks! That's a nice chunk of change.
  8. Hopefully Urshela is DFAd. Smith prob optioned.
  9. That is such a strange story.
  10. Sorry been on a memorial day weekend bender. I'll check them out tomorrow.
  11. This might be the worst defensive lineup I've ever seen.
  12. Mariners just traded for Span and Colome
  13. Hahaha it's this guy in another league and he makes William look an angel.
  14. Tonight's lineup doesn't look too bad. We are the rare AL team that doesn't lose much when we play in an NL park.
  15. Yeah I hear you. I picked him up mid year and since he's risen in the ranks he's getting tons of bites. I think I'll move him but might look for another team. The guy offering Mahle is an ******* anyway. lol
  16. I rejected that but he countered with Tyler Mahle and Biggio for Ruiz.
  17. 14 team dynasty league with salary caps and all that. I was offered Cavan Biggio and David Peralta (who is $1) for Keibert Ruiz. My OFers are weak, but I'm not sure how much an improvement Peralta is over Schebler or Choo. Should I do it?
  18. I was just going to post that. Shatkins needs to grow a pair of nuts and eat this contract.
  19. I thought it could be Swihart but Hanley had a vesting option for next season so it was the right move. Still, the money owed to him is roughly the same as what we owe to Kendrys over the next two years.
  20. Rowdy Tellez is hitting now that he dumped that succubus girlfriend of his.
  21. I think your table probably got it right though Rickey Henderson and Delgado are in that discussion with JD. The Big Hurt is the best as far as I can tell. His numbers were insane.
  22. Is that the last facebook game for the year? Please tell me yes.
×
×
  • Create New...