Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Ok Vladdy vs. Fiers for the third time. I'm smelling a hit
  2. I think if we are going to keep going with the jerking off jokes that one there was a premature ejaculation
  3. That ******* came all the way to TO for this? lol
  4. Vlad Jr. oppo chopped that ball 107 mph off the bat
  5. If Fiers beans Vlad Jr. he won't escape town with his life.
  6. I'm impressed with the crowd tonight. We have a s*** ton of casual fans who will show up if the Jays give them a reason to.
  7. Hazael Mae went and got a spray tan for the big game tonight. Everyone is upping their game because of Vlad Jr.
  8. Sogard's career season high in homers is 3 and he has 2 already
  9. Has there ever been a fatter duo batting back to back before?
  10. Eric Sogard is on the juice and I'm fine with it
  11. I appreciate Fier's effort with the facial hair but it looks stupid
  12. I like Teoscar goofing off like that with him. Keep things loose.
  13. Let everyone get excited! Who cares! The dude is a phenom and he's getting people in Canada excited about baseball. What I want to know is how is he going to slay all this road beef if Grandma is traveling around North America with him?
  14. Agreed. But I haven't seen him display any advanced statistical strategy so far so I'm not sure if it's a matter of simply improving or if he needs to learn what advanced statistics actually are.
  15. Are we sure Montoyo is any better?
  16. I probably wouldn't even care tbh but the way he's managing the team so far is really rubbing me the wrong way so any mistake is amplified right now. It's just another example that shows that he doesn't know what he's doing and if you don't agree with that I think it's at least pretty safe to say at this point that he's not the sabremetric disciple he was sold as.
  17. Yeah of course how could I miss him. Strasburg was pretty damn hyped as well. Vlad's right up there though.
×
×
  • Create New...