Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Couldn't tell you jack s*** about his music but Drake is pretty awesome.
  2. Lol I can't wait. He's kind of a clown. I hated him ripping on Alen Hanson (who we all know was going to be demoted any minute) earlier this year like he's some ace who is only not winning because of the defense behind him.
  3. That's pretty crazy. If the Lakers miss out on Kahwi wouldn't they have to at least kick the tires on giving Boogie a 1 year deal worth something more than the vet minimum?
  4. I'm on twitter pretty much all the time. If you need help running the account I'd be interested.
  5. New article on Fangraphs about Gurriel. His success this year is largely due to the fact that he's mashing Sliders. He's had 45 ABS end with sliders and 7 of them have been homers. Slashing .356/.383/.933 against sliders. Last year he couldn't hit them at all. https://blogs.fangraphs.com/lourdes-gurriel-jr-destroyer-of-sliders/
  6. Starting to get more caught up on these. You guys are doing a great job. Stick with it and go ham on twitter trying to promote this. I loved the Bauer discussion. Even though you guys probably don't agree with him politically you are able to compartmentalize that and still offer your true opinions in that you think he's good for the game. I feel like that's rare among baseball writers these days. Quick question- What are the real life/board names of everyone involved? You guys all have good radio voices too, damn!
  7. If you're a hardcore armchair GM like most of us are this one of the best times of the year. I thought this might be a useful thread as the trade deadline is going to be heavily discussed in both the Around Baseball and General Blue Jays Discussion threads. I figured we could post all trade deadline stuff here including rumors, hug watches, hypos, etc. When an actual Jays trade is made it will likely get its own thread. The General Jays and Around Baseball threads can still be used for all other every day baseball talk like on-field play, injuries, call-ups, etc. If this is a bad idea, everyone can tell me to f*** off and a mod can delete this thread. Here's a fun tool if you want to play around with some potential trades: https://www.baseballtradevalues.com/trade-simulator/ Here's to hoping that Atkins really nails the deadline this year!
  8. What a zoo. Seems like TO is turning into a media circus on him moreso than LA even would be.
  9. Yeah Dudley is a pretty solid defender. That Daniels guy is a good shooter. Kuzma is an ok starter. Then the two stars. They really need a PG though.
  10. That's exactly the type of realistic deal we should be trying to get. A legit Top 100 prospect and a couple of 45s on top of it.
  11. God dammit I have work to do tomorrow
  12. Jansen is starting to get it going. After an abysmal April and May he put up a 97 wRC+ in June and is off to a good start in July.
  13. Agreed. He's trash and I hate watching him play.
  14. You said I was out to lunch but I can't even tell where I disagree with you lol
  15. Wat? All I said is Montoyo should use some openers once in a while. Never mentioned Tampa or Kevin Cash or anything else. I just think our rotation is really struggling right now. Richard is the first starting pitcher not named Stroman or Thornton to get a win since the end of April. That's nuts. He needs to use a better reliever than Law to do it though who sucks ass. Maybe Biagini could get through 2 innings to open games once in a while.
  16. He should consider using some openers once in a while.
  17. Thornton's velo looks down too.
  18. Not very trustworthy at all.
  19. Doesn't seem to be very good from the eye test but if he can simply be acceptable at 2B his bat plays so well there that it'll be fine. If he has to move to the OF his value takes a hit and we also appear to be set on the corners with Grichuk and Gurriel so there isn't as much room there anymore.
×
×
  • Create New...