If you want to take my post hyper literally feel free. My point is the current CFer is a s***** OFer while Gurriel has definitely shown some flashes out there in LF and might prove to be better suited out there. I'm not confident he could do it but if they want to give Teoscar a shot out there it tells me they are pretty open to trying out anyone there.
Draymond Green was one of the people bitching about the term owner and in his own twitter bio he refers to himself as an owner of some nutrition company he owns. You can't make this s*** up.
Why is McKinney playing against a lefty tonight and Teoscar is sitting? Both suck ass so it hardly matters but still.
And while we're at it, we might want to consider putting Gurriel in CF instead of Teoscar.
So why is Bo Bichette a lock to get called up but Vlad was held down all year last year? Not saying either is right or wrong I'm just wondering what the reasoning is.
The ignore list is for pussies. I remember the old board which operated like the Old Wild West. No mods (but for the one time I exposed John Farrell's affair) and your only recourse to combat the s*** posting was to offer up vicious KingKat style takedowns. I suppose the point of this poll is to use it as a takedown of Krylian though anyway. But I vote no.
Agreed. Bauer is pretty damn funny. Kind of like a Brian Wilson type of funny with a MAGA twist to it. Law just comes across as having a stick up his ass.
From the latest Klawchat:
Lol someone at ESPN must have told Keith Law to pipe down or something because this is the only response he's given after their twitter exchange.
That would be awesome. Looks like Stoeten asked him a few interesting questions and Atkins doesn't do a whole lot of interviews so it'd be nice to hear what he has to say.