Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. You would think he would learn a few things, even if by accident. I guess not.
  2. Can we complain about Tellez batting cleanup then?
  3. Buck always makes it seem like Montoyo is playing the end of the roster guys so they aren’t rusty. Whether he heard that from Montoyo or he’s talking out of his ass I can’t tell.
  4. Did he really say splits were the reason why? Lmao
  5. Gotta love it. Joe Panik continues to serve in his near everyday role as a super utility guy. I love all the creative ways in which Buntoyo continues to get his bat into the lineup. Take today for example, he benches the righty Teoscar Hernandez who has been struggling with a wRC+ of 166, moves Biggio to RF and then inserts the left handed Joe Panik into the lineup. Genius.
  6. Laika probably triples the collective IQ of the current mod group but I do worry about his authoritarian tendencies. I won't be surprised if we all have to pledge allegiance to the church of Andrew Friedman by this time next year and have to start paying monthly dues to post here.
  7. One issue that baseball didn't prepare for at all is that it is a daily sport. Covid can really throw the league schedule into a tailspin because when an outbreak occurs the canceled games pile up in a big hurry. They should have had a week long break midway through the season as well as a break after the season to fit in any games before playoffs start. The owners and players taking forever to come to an agreement probably prevented their ability to do that though.
  8. Damn, Tellez drilled that. 111.4 mph.
  9. That was a damn lucky bounce for the Nats.
  10. The Nats look like my high school team. And we were terrible.
  11. Yeah he did. And the 3 guys he faced are terrible hitters.
  12. Just be honest Buck, you don't like his swing. lol
  13. I hate watching Brandon Drury hit.
  14. The Nats are terrible
  15. That pitchout was dumb
  16. Wageuspack throwing 90 mph for 2 innings is a disaster waiting to happen
  17. I don't get it. You'd assume they'd have some replacement level AAA player they could use.
  18. This game could get dicey toward the end. I'm assuming some of our already depleted bullpen is unavailable after pitching in consecutive days.
  19. Buntoyo is playing 4-D chess at a level in which we simpletons merely cannot understand.
  20. Joe Panik is a rally starter. Extend Buntoyo.
  21. I was starting to accept Tabler as the old friendly uncle who thinks he knows a lot about baseball but he really doesn't. But I think Schulman and Buck on their own is a lot better.
  22. Roark has got some great command tonight. His control is also very good.
  23. Would be nice if we could get a guy on base for one of these home runs.
×
×
  • Create New...