Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Will be interesting to see what they have up their sleeves in advance of tomorrow. Jays also in a but if a pinch with the 40 man roster so I wouldn't be surprised to see something on the smaller side from our end too.
  2. Rangers going to dole out a billion dollars in FA contracts in two offseasons to finish .500 next year
  3. That’s ridiculous amounts of money for him. There’s been years where he doesn’t even look like a big leaguer.
  4. Heaney would interest me greatly if he signs for 1 year 12 mil, or 2 years 20 mil like Fangraphs thinks. Signing him for 3 years, 42 mil like TradeRumors thinks is kind of scary.
  5. No one predicted us to sign Eovaldi but for 2 years 34 mil I would definitely be interested as well.
  6. Stripling at 2 years, 18 mil would be a steal. I think it might take a 3rd year to get that done but I'd also consider that as well. He seems to have improved by simply throwing his best pitches more and he was a legit #3 SP this year. He's like half the price of Bassitt and I'm not sure he's any worse. Other guys we are predicted to sign: -Thor: I don't see any chance in hell of that happening. We didn't even want him for a no-name prospect at the deadline. -Benitendi: I'm not a huge fan of his but if it only took 4 years and 54 mil (13.5 AAV) for his age 28-31 seasons I'd probably do that. -Montero & Estevez: Hard pass at those prices. They don't even strike that many guys out. -Michael Brantley: 1 year 15 mil? If Gurriel or Teoscar are traded I'd consider it. I suppose if one of Jansen or Kirk is gone could consider then too. But if he just adds to the current DH/OF logjam then pass. -Clevinger: For one year 10 mil? Ok
  7. I didn't realize he hadn't been there that long. Yeah probably not that big of a deal to see him go.
  8. I think he's lost some weight since then. Definitely still fat but this was a little bit out of control.
  9. This is the ideal catcher's body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
  10. I doubt he lasts the offseason on the 40-man
  11. Went to look up Suarez's expected contract on Fangraphs' FA list and he doesn't even show up bc he's not among the Top 50.
  12. Yusei Kikuchi as a 10 million dollar a year reliever for the next two years doesn't sound so bad after the Suarez deal
  13. This also happened:
  14. What the hell is this?
  15. I want apologies from both StankyLeg and Captain Dumbass. Kirk is a hall of fame talent and you two have been wrongly coming after me for weeks. This post is complete and total vindication.
  16. It's a credit to Jansen's optometrist that he was able to provide him with the high strength lenses that he needs to be a professional athlete but sadly you're ignoring the fact that Jansen also has a body made of glass. In 5 seasons he was able to eclipse 100 games only once and he just barely did it by eeking out 107 games. Sadly, that number of games seemed to really take a toll on his numbers as he put up a putrid .207/.279/.360 slash line.
  17. He doesn't have to improve. He's already elite.
  18. LOL I don't think so pal. I just saw a Kirk for Luis Garcia trade posted. That ain't special.
  19. Mods- someone hacked StankyLeg's account. He posted something positive about Kirk. Please investigate
  20. Finally, someone around here is posting with some common sense (except for me of course)
  21. Please find whoever Danny Jansen's optometrist is and ask him to increase the strength of your eye glass prescription because Steamer is only projecting a 12 point increase on his 2022 wRC+, not 20. Next, please read a Bill James book, or maybe even a Fangraphs article (anything other than a Sheryl Ring article would probably teach you a thing or two) because it's not "extremely bullish" to expect a 23 year old player to get better.
  22. Not bad other than the fact that it's a ~2.5 WAR downgrade. If you're into trades like that we could probably just give them Santiago Espinal for a no-name AAA player.
  23. He would take up a roster spot and he isn't worth it. Minor league deal only for a broken down bum like Anderson.
×
×
  • Create New...