Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah we are a half game back of W3 and just 2 games back of WC2 now. Seattle's upcoming schedule is cake. If we can keep pace with them through this part of the schedule with them we will be in a good spot.
  2. Glad Davis Schneider is getting another break tonight. Probably exhausted after hitting the game winning HR yesterday.
  3. Well well well…ole Terminator here has been calling for more playing time for Babe Schneider daily for the past week. But Cavan Biggio has been playing so well there wasn’t any room for him (he actually got his OPS above .700 for the first time in years). But guess what? They squeezed Schneider into the game anyway and what does he do? Hits the game winning bomb.
  4. It took a shutout at the hands of a bunch of indy ball pitchers in the best offensive park outside of Coors Field, but it finally forced their hand to put Babe Schneider in the lineup. Pray to god he goes 3 for 4 with a homer again because apparently that's the only way he's going to get another start.
  5. Jays should sign Ohtani. Just give him 650 mil for 12 years and a bunch of Rogers stock as well as 5% equity in the team. Also fire John Schneider and let Ohtani be the manager too. He'd take this group of losers to the top.
  6. Either way it's going to be a very old and very expensive team.
  7. Exactly. If you ignore the numbers he's an outstanding ballplayer.
  8. In a weak FA year they kind of have to sign him to fix that mess but on the other hand it will cost them doubly because Stanton is a 30 mil a year DH. They also have Judge who needs some DH days. Maybe they let Ohtani play the OF? Or eat 3/4 of Stanton's salary in a trade? Or they could pivot and just sign 4 of the other major FAs other than Ohtani. Guys like Bellinger, Matt Chapman, Hader, Aaron Nola, etc.
  9. We are facing a lefty today so it looks like Cavan Biggio was moved down to 7th today. I'm just glad he's no longer platooning. I don't care what the numbers say (.499 OPS vs LHP this year, .697 in his career). If he's good enough to hit cleanup against righties then he's good enough to remain in the lineup against lefties.
  10. Testing out this new profile picture. Let me know if it worked you guys. I'm not very good with computers.
  11. DeJong completely screwed himself. Was setting himself up for a nifty little FA deal this offseason then he got traded and completely s*** the bed. Will be begging for a guaranteed MLB deal now.
  12. Does anyone know how to get a hold of William? He’s not answering his phone and I need my profile picture changed
  13. Who made this? It's not funny
  14. CAVAN BIGGIO CLEANUP GAME GO JAYS
  15. Nice try Max but once again the esteemed members of the board are evidently all in my corner yet AGAIN and you and the rest of haters and losers (of which, sadly, there are many) are left to cope. Maybe next time pal.
  16. Thank you Zac. As you can see, there are a lot of haters and losers out there who constantly bash me. But it's support like this that keeps me going. I hope you're having a great summer and GO JAYS and GO CAVAN
  17. As I've already explained that was unintentional and should be rectified shortly. In the meantime let's share some Cavan Biggio highlights. Here we have the best play Cavan Biggio has made in his entire career thus far. Cavan Biggio is a professional ATHLETE and with plays like that it's not hard to see why
  18. Ok I just saw on twitter dot com someone say that we should call a .220 batting average the "Cavan" line because each year we never know if Cavan Biggio is going to get there or not. That's not funny you guys and I trust that none of us will be supporting nonsense like that moving forward. I know I certainly won't. Cavan Biggio is our new cleanup hitter and deserves respect.
  19. Read that other thread. I'm not going to say one ill word about Cavan Biggio anymore. The cleanup spot is all his and he's going to mash tonight. GO JAYS
  20. Thank you for the support everyone. My DMs are already flooded with dozens of (mostly) positive messages. It has been brought to my attention that my profile picture is Cavan Biggio wearing a Bisons hat. I've been advocating that the team buy him a bus ticket to Buffalo for years so I guess old habits die hard. But I assure you that it wasn't intentional. I have instructed my personal assistant (I don't know how to type so all these years I've been blurting out my posts to my assistant who I hired to type them out for me) to update the picture as soon as possible.
  21. First off I'd like to congratulate the many Biggio Fanboys of the board. Never seen so many people on a message board coalesce around a player this s***** before. But all that simping for a Hall of Famer's son has been rewarded today as Craig Biggio's son has supplanted George Springer in RF and is batting cleanup (LMAO). I truly mean it when I say congratulations. You all have earned this. But second, I'd like to announce some changes around here. For years I've tried telling you all how badly this guy sucks. And year after year he'd prove me right with his soft exit velos and garbage K rates while barely breaking the Mendoza line. But it's all been for nothing. The reason why is because Craig Biggio's son is inevitable. If his OPS is .500, it doesn't matter he's not going to Buffalo. If it's in the .600s, he's platooning. And if he barely eeks his OPS over .700 well guess what, he's batting cleanup. If he ever gets his OPS above .800 my guess is the team will offer him a ten year contract extension. So given all that, it's time to retire the "Craig Biggio's son" moniker. He's not going anywhere so it's time to jump on board and support him. The team is in the middle of a dogfight for that WC3 spot and we all need to be united. So this is a Cavan Biggio fan account now. No more "Craig Biggio's son". GO JAYS -The Sheriff
  22. In light of today's news The Sheriff has a big announcement coming up. Stay tuned.
  23. Holy s*** Craig Biggio's son is batting cleanup Congrats to all of the Biggio Fanboys on the board Today must feel like Christmas Day for you all
  24. On a side note I had given up on Apple TV but have since gotten it. The Jays are on there several times for one, but it actually has some good shows. Will discuss further on the TV show thread in the OT Forum.
  25. I would option Espinal as well. But he's not as bad as people on the board make him out to be. If you use arbitrary start points like everyone does with Biggio he's been mostly fine (he started of 2 for 33 and since April 17th he's been fine). He's only 150 ABs away from being a regular 2 WAR player since he started his career. But DeJong is a true SS and Bo might need to DH or have some days off. Schneider is good and should be playing more. So Espinal is the odd man out. But if all they do is sit Schneider like they've been doing the past week (and idk how his playing time situation gets any better with all these guys returning) then I'd option him.
×
×
  • Create New...