Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Well you're actively rooting for this guy to succeed and he's not even on our team anymore pal
  2. He's in his mid 20s, his medicals are longer than a CVS receipt and he's got a 4.63 K/9 in AAA lol Any rag that put this guy in the Top 100 isn't serious
  3. Ok well now it's two starts and the future superstar's xFIP is 7.47.
  4. They probably won't even make the playoffs
  5. I've heard that his defense track pretty well even at SS.
  6. $50,000 bond for Urias. That's really high.
  7. https://i.imgur.io/LHU1F1Y_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  8. Cannot wait to watch Babe Schneider in person at Coors Field this weekend. I debated on whether I should sit in left field so I'd have a shot at one of the dingers he's going to hit or if I should sit behind the visitor's dugout. I chose behind so I could give John Schneider (no relation to Babe) a piece of my mind during the games.
  9. Any list that doesn't have Babe Schneider's 2023 season on it is going to get docked a few points for the clear oversight
  10. 25 year old AA pitcher with an ERA of 4.11 at the level. Just saying.
  11. Geeze Louise you guys, I put "just saying" at the end of my post. Cut me some slack here.
  12. He's been on the roster the whole time. He was on the 60 day DL.
  13. Don't let Babe Schneider's Hall of Fame start distract you from the fact that Ernie Clement is the next Tony Fernandez.
  14. 25 year old future superstar Nick Frasso has a 6.47 xFIP in AAA right now. Just saying.
  15. I don't know if he has the arm for that. I think he's probably going to get locked in as the starting 2B next year.
  16. Holy crap. That was 12 years ago lol
  17. And all this after I flew my ass up all the way to TO to watch them blow the biggest lead in playoff history last year. Lmao why do we do this to ourselves.
  18. I had written the team off after losing to the Nats on Tuesday. We beat them yesterday and now I'm getting high on breaking down remaining schedules again instead of working. I need help.
  19. Yeah but I wasn't meaning to talk s*** to him haha. I like him, I'm just joking bc we went back and forth on the schedule so much before.
  20. If we win that Rangers series 3-1 we would then hold the tiebreaker. If we go 2-2 they hold the tiebreaker. Going to be a huge series. I think we should pull out all the stops. Bring back everyone from the 2015-2016 teams and play the highlights nonstop. Bautista, Edwin and even the scrubs like Ryan Goins. Gibby needs to be there. Pack the dome and make it a playoff game atmosphere.
  21. 100%. If we put up a decent record, say 16-13, we'd only need 1 of the 3 teams to play .500ish ball or so. One of them could s*** the bed entirely. *Silvio cover your eyes* Mariners and Rangers schedules are starting to toughen up too. *Silvio, you really need to skip this part* The easiest part of our schedule all year is coming up with this 9 game stretch against the Rockies, A's and Royals. With Chapman and Bo out I'm not going to call for 8-1 or anything. But 6-3 or 7-2 puts us in a good position heading into that 4 game series against Texas.
  22. Great point. If they were to update their rankings how could you keep this guy off the Top 100? Top 75? Maybe top 50 even?
  23. I would consider Austin Riley like extensions for both Vlad and Bo. 10 years, ~200 mil. I think Riley signed his right before the end of Year 3 though. Vlad and Bo will be done with year 4. It's getting harder and harder to see extensions for either happening.
  24. Yeah we went from 28th down near the A's and Royals and are up to 25th now.
  25. The longer Schneider's hot streak continues the more his projections go up. Prior to today's 1-2 game with 2 BBs, a SB and 0 Ks, Steamer was projecting him for a 114 wRC+ for the ROS. Combine that with decent projected defense and this dude is turning into a very legit asset moving forward. He'll obviously cool off but he's looking like a legit 2B that can hit in the top half of a playoff caliber lineup.
×
×
  • Create New...