Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. I think the problem was they needed to DFA someone and Robertson was the odd man out. Looking through the roster it's hard to find another position player you'd feel good about totally dumping, and there's no arms you'd want to cut completely. Silver lining might be Robertson getting claimed, and getting a RH version of him back in trade, maybe an arm, or they get lucky and can outright him back to Buffalo.
  2. Yeah, it's just a weird thing to do in general to replace a major league lefty with a minor league lefty against a lefty. My guess is that its something minor nagging at him, they've won the series already and just want to give him a day, but he's probably still available to come in later as you said.
  3. I would generally agree with this... except they have Loperfido in RF, who is also LH and terrible at hitting LHP.
  4. Damn, Robertson has a legit chance of being claimed by someone, but there really aren't a lot of true DFA worthy players on the roster right now.
  5. He was the guy who was complaining about the landing spot on the mound wasn't he and the grounds crew had to come out to fill a hole?
  6. Barger with the gun from RF to shut down the rally in the 1st, then finishes it off in the 11th with a rocket single. Kid's pretty good eh?
  7. Schanuel got a glove on that too, just couldn't hang on to the bullet.
  8. I dont understand pitching to Springer at all. Just walk him and take your chances with Vlad the ground ball machine.
  9. Yep, If the Jays don't walk it off now it'll be Pina until it's over.
  10. I'd give it to Estrada myself... but Fisher has been money too
  11. Okay, now I have much less hope than a few innings ago.
  12. I really hate it when I see hitters just intentionally take the first pitch because reasons.
  13. Wow Jimenez... wow. Sit down and dont get back up for a few days please.
  14. Question, do the ghost runners count as earned runs when they score?
  15. Kirk, Jimenez or Clement gets to be the hero today.
  16. He chases up out of the zone a bit, but not chronically. Jansen just schooled him. Jansen is pretty good at his job
  17. Very weird bunt call here by the Angels, he has to be doing that on his own right?
  18. Yep. I remain 50% correct. But, I'm married, so that's a huge increase in my normal level of correctness.
×
×
  • Create New...