Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Laika

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    38,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    90

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Laika

  1. AJ Minter to the Mets. 2/$22M Same AAV as Heff Joffman despite Minter coming off a -0.1 fWAR season, projecting for 0.5 WAR (Jeff is 1.3) and a big stuff/velo dropoff.
  2. Terminator signs off every email with "govern yourself accordingly." even if it's to his sister. Hi Candy, I was just wondering if you wanted us to bring that pecan pie to thanksgiving this year? Let us know by Thursday so George has time to make it. Govern yourself accordingly, - Term
  3. sorry, didn't mean to imply that I had a job what I meant by "work" most people would find revolting, disgusting, possibly not legal I dunno
  4. I have refreshed mlbtr and this forum like 500 times today. I am literally shaking I can't work or look away from the computer at all. This is identical to the Darvish and Ohtani finish lines. Amazing stuff. I am prepared to have my soul crushed like Ralph Wiggum.
  5. Sign Sasuke Uchiha Trade Vlad for the Mets top 4 prospects Sign Tony Taters Sign Pete Alonso (think of the allons-y and let's go blue jays puns...)
  6. Mets putting together a package Mets putting together a package Mets putting together a package Mets putting together a package Mets putting together a package funny when you think about it. putting together a package. what does this even mean. writing an email to Ross? Hey douche do you like Brett Baty?
  7. Why did you write the infield backwards? You menace
  8. Imagine if Ross just thinks Myles Straw at 2/$10M is a decent get? And he is the 4th OF all year. I mean he projects for 0.8 WAR / 600 PA... $5M is basically the going rate for that LMAO just look at Josh Bell's deal this year. Wow!
  9. Is Ross Atkins a double agent? Like is he a secret Orioles fan? If the Jays miss on Sasaki, that will be the only explanation I have left.
  10. Would have to be a pretty sexy prospect to take on $10M for Straw as well.
  11. If the Jays don't land Sasaki and have this extra money it probably just goes to some of the wandering dudes the Dodgers would have signed. The lost boys.
  12. It means Sasaki is HAPPENING. IT'S f***ING HAPPENING.
  13. I will never forget Bad Vlad. Probably the most frustrating player in Jays history.
  14. "The source tells me that it will be a big surprise if Sasaki goes to Toronto." Yeah we all could have told you this, reporter guy. Not really news lol.
  15. Yeah it's not much of a negotiation, probably. Just mild position shifting but mostly hoping the other side caves.
  16. https://x.com/bnicholsonsmith/status/1879977118228193672?t=3Bx6drJj6m5oAuMyeDk-KQ&s=19
  17. He is a very similar total package to Teoscar, just a bit younger. Same AAV more years...
×
×
  • Create New...