Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I nearly spit out my food
  2. The Jays are a terrible team for a pitcher to sign a 1-year deal with though. Ideally, you would want to sign with a team that has a huge park and great defenders so you can boost your numbers and sign a huge deal the following year. The Rogers centre does not pass the first criteria unfortunately.
  3. Almost like another team that wears blue and did pretty well last year...
  4. Price is definitely getting paid north of 200 million
  5. I don't think anyone with a brain thought that Lawrie would be a better player than Machado. Machado was an elite SS prospect.
  6. Well my dad works for Nintendo, and he let me try out the new pokemon game that's coming out next year...
  7. When did this forum get so dumn?
  8. Yeah I agree... But I still think we need one more mid-rotation guy
  9. Interesting sign, though I wasn't really expecting Happ to get that much money... I still think we need 1 more guy like Iwakuma/Lackey/Samardzija
  10. I'm not so sure about that. Money can be a huge motivator
  11. I wouldn't be surprised to see his "new approach" go completely out the window when he has to face MLB pitchers again. The breaking pitches are just so much better than any other league.
  12. Because Thames has proven he can't handle major league pitching?
  13. When was the last time we made a trade with either of those teams?
  14. Again, I don't see that happening. No way Rogers forces Shapiro's hand... You don't hire a new president known for squeezing value and then force him to make a non-value move.
  15. I just don't see it. If you look at anything Shapiro has done/said, you would see he wouldn't give out a giant contract to a 30 year-old pitcher. Especially since their are some good deals to be had for other starters on the market. Only way we sign Price is if he agrees to 20 million a year for like 6 years.
  16. What the f*** is going on in this thread
  17. Spanky stop drinking so much
  18. Lol at everyone wanting to trade Tulo. What have you done for me lately? mentality Bautista and Edwin are traded before Tulo is
  19. How is there not enough money? We had around 30 million available for this offseason IIRC. 11.5 going to Estrada, 5 going to Chavez... still leaves us with like 13.5 to play around with. We could also trade Revere to offload 6 million.
  20. Hence, the 2013 Toronto Blue Jays.
  21. Yeah who's decision was it to put those guys in the bullpen anyways? Some dimwit name Alex... Shapiro probably has all 3 of them starting in AAA next year as depth. If we add 1 more starter we could have some pretty sweet rotation depth Stroman FA starter Estrada Dickey Chavez Hutchison Sanchez Osuna
  22. I don't see that happening under Shapiro.
×
×
  • Create New...