Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Comments like this make me unbelievably angry. Basically saying teams like the Rangers, Tigers, Dodgers are trash because they haven't won a WS title in a long time. Like f*** off.
  2. FAP. Those are all amazing contracts
  3. I would get rid of Revere and Smoak, and Saunders should only get around 1.5 million IMO. That would bring the payroll down to 100. 40 million is alot to work with.
  4. If this is true, i'm happy. 140 is definitely enough to get some solid upgrades in the rotation and bullpen.
  5. Mark Shapiro in moneyball: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disGTQ_f71I
  6. Sure they can be traded, if they wave their no-trade rights.
  7. Rogers has been looking for a new president since December, and the team was .500 at the all-star break. Almost everyone here was expecting the team to miss the playoffs again and for AA and Gibby to be fired at the end of the season.
  8. When Williams goes to the mound to pull Scherzer "f*** you, i'm not coming out" Williams turns around and walks back to the dugout
  9. When Shapiro was brought in, it was looking like AA would be fired at the end of the season. You seem to conveniently forget that
  10. You must be able to see that payroll is ballooning and that we can't afford another huge contract. We probably have the payroll room for Price in 2016, but 2017 and beyond would be ugly. Locking up 4/5 guys in their 30s for 20 million a year is a terrible idea. Use your head dude
  11. Osuna probably begins the year in AAA as a starter. First in line as a depth option. I think Sanchez gets another shot at the 5th spot in the rotation if we only pick up 1 starter in the offseason. If we sign 2 starters, then Sanchez and Osuna both pitch in AAA as starters.
  12. Anderson and Chen
  13. Martin/Tulo/Donaldson should stay for now. At least they provide you with some defensive value. Bautista and Eddy should be first to go if we're offloading payroll. A 3/4 of Tulo/Donaldson is still fap-worthy.
  14. I can fap to this
  15. Which is exactly where the Blue Jays sre headed thanks to AA. I mean yeah, the playoffs were nice but I don't want to sit through another half decade of mediocrity. Hopefully Shapiro can right the ship.
  16. I guarantee youu AA wanted to re-sign both Edwin and Bautista. This team would have been beyond f***ed if he had stayed.
  17. When has AA ever sold high on anyone?
  18. At the end of the day, the casual "fans" are the only ones mad about this. And those same people will abandon the team if they start off 10-20. Shapiro is going to get an unbelievable amount of flak when David Price signs elsewhere. Again, the fans will cry. In the end, as long as we have a WINNING TEAM the stadium will sell out.
  19. McCown: Would you still be working for the Toronto Blue Jays if Paul Beeston is still president? AA: Bob, I can't say enough about this team and organization. I love it here, and unfortunately the situation didn't work for me. McCown: Were you offered the same authority and autonomy in the GM position with this contract? AA: Bob, I can't say enough about this team and organization. I love it here, and unfortunately the situation didn't work for me.
×
×
  • Create New...