Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. It was his choice
  2. INB4 tzatziki joke
  3. Oh my god I spit out my drink laughing at this
  4. I would argue that. Stro and Synd are pretty even, Synd is probably worth a bit more than Stro.
  5. I'm glad to say that I have 100% faith that Shapiro would not allow such a stupid trade. Anthopoulos on the other hand...
  6. KC had a pretty crappy rotation in general.
  7. No, that's wrong. You don't sniff the playoffs with crappy 4/5 starters
  8. Eeeewww. You realize the 4 and 5 starters make around 40% of the starts for the team over the course of a season? Can't have junkballers pitching that many games if we expect to make the playoffs
  9. Short answer: No Long answer: A Smoak/Cola platoon likely provides the most value.
  10. People assuming we would have been able to sign Kazmir for the same money. No way. If the jays come out and offer 3/52, Dodgers probably come out and offer 3/54. We WERE NOT outbidding the Dodgers. Come on guys.
  11. I live in Mississauga and I had no issues at all with blackout restrictions. Even with playoff games. Last year was my first year using MLBtv, an I absolutely loved it. I really hope there aren't any problems with it this year
  12. If there was ever a chance of Chapman being suspended, it's definitely gone now. No f***ing WAY would MLB suspend him now hat he's with the yanks. Unless the Yanks wanted him to miss the year for some reason.
  13. Its just a wall banner that has the jays logo, has my name on it, and says die-hard jays fan. Not sure where my parents got it. Its got my name printed/stitched into the banner though, so it's pretty cool
  14. - 40" LED smart TV for the bedroom - personalized Jays wall banner - big Jays flag - couple of Jays shirts - some books that I wanted - lots of chocolates
  15. Goins and Estrada ahead of Stroman is a crime. Seriously, wtf guys?
  16. Estrada is not bad-looking, but he does have terrible teeth.
  17. Or maybe just not make a joke about his weight, or about him being greek. You've been using these jokes for 5 years, its tired.
  18. Yeah I think 2017 will be a wash year unless our pitching prospects really step it up. An offensive core of Tulo/Donaldson/Martin is still above-average, but we'll need better pitching to make up for the loss of offense. After 2016, Shapiro should be able to re-tool enough to have another competitor by 2018/2019
  19. DAE Shapiro sucks?!!? BRING ALEX BACK
  20. It's actually unreadable ever since AA left
  21. If anyone wants a great laugh Casuals are the worst. I really hope this team plays well next year, for Shapiro's sake. The dude has a huge target on his back.
×
×
  • Create New...