Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. He's exactly the type of pitcher that would thrive in the Oakland coliseum
  2. Who is Pendleton? Wasn't he the 3B for the Braves in 1992?
  3. Not really... He was put in the pen because AA thought he could help out the major league team. Same with Castro
  4. Do you know how many pitchers have had TJS?
  5. Apparently the guy said he completely forgot to think about defensive value when he cast his vote. Like actually. He admitted this on Twitter
  6. He also put Matt Carpenter 7th
  7. Forgot Brantley, Gomes, Carrasco, Salazar, Kluber... s*** how did the Indians not do better last year?
  8. I thought he had the shoulder surgery in October?
  9. I don't think Arod ever tested positive either, yet was suspended for a full year with no precedent. I wish MLB would just forget about past steroid usage and only blacklist guys that TEST POSITIVE in the non-steroid era. So many good guys will be left out of the HOF even though there were no rules against steroids while they were playing and literally 70% of players were on steroids anyways.
  10. Even if that happens, the Donaldson trade was still excellent
  11. No... Surprising because I didn't realize how similar Martin and Pillar are until I looked at their stats side-by-side.
  12. Correa wins the AL ROY and Bryant the NL ROY. All as expected, although Lindor SHOULD have won IMO.
  13. That is surprisingly accurrate
  14. God this is probably gonna be in the Sun tomorrow...
  15. Yeah it was all his own opinion. The Mariners are apparently looking for a CF and have checked in on Marisnick and Gomez. Then Morosi started saying "maybe the jays could trade Pillar blahblahblah". He used alot of "ifs" and "maybes"
  16. If I had to guess, i'd say Boston gets him. Seems like Boston is going hard this offseason
  17. I believe I called this
  18. Wilner winning this battle unfortunately
  19. Hutchison should absolutely get a rotation spot. He's got more upside than any pitcher not named Stroman. Osuna and Sanchez aren't ready to be starters IMO.
  20. Lol of course the Mariners played Cruz in RF for 80 games this year.
  21. The real question is how the f*** did Nelson Cruz not win it?
  22. You don't think other teams offered more for Simmons? Atlanta is just being dumb. I wouldn't put it past them to trade Freeman for less than he's worth
  23. Yeah I wonder what prospects other teams would have given up for Donaldson
  24. Freddie Freeman to the Jays next? Plz Shapiro and LaCava get it done!
×
×
  • Create New...