Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yeah nothing from the team on this issue really yet
  2. Elliott: 2 spots in the rotation up for grabs http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/03/two-spots-in-the-jays-rotation-up-for-grabs “We were allergic to the strike zone,” manager John Gibbons said. Starter J.A. Happ faced seven men and retired one. Dustin McGowan allowed three runs in an inning of work. And Kyle Drabek allowed four runs, three when Kenny Wilson lost a fly ball third out in the sun.
  3. Worst game yet And the GDT pairs with it well I see. LOL
  4. Lineup 1-6 could be really, really good. And the BP should be good again. And the defense is improved though maybe no better than average. (JPA and Boni gone, Melky more mobile) That leaves.... Starting pitching. That is where our fortunes shall be determined I'm afraid.
  5. That's about the size of it
  6. Stakes are high that's for sure. Everybody knows it. Yet AA is inexplicably under shooting on many levels.
  7. "I think guys are singularly focused on trying to get the most out of what we have collectively here," knuckleballer R.A. Dickey told TSN.ca. "I think last year we were kind of handcuffed a little bit by a few different variables but this year guys are together and they know it's basically we need to make this work or it could all get blown up. "We know that and we don't want that to happen so guys are focused." http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=445162
  8. Yeah I don't understand AA's apartment need to hang on to Jeffress at all costs
  9. http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/baseball/opinion/assets_c/2012/04/davis-rajai_620-thumb-620xauto-189887.jpg
  10. Also, Josh Johnson "felt great" in his first outing for the Padres today: http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20140303&content_id=68639906&notebook_id=68640530&vkey=notebook_sd&c_id=sd
  11. Santos and ?? for Kinsler would have made things look quite a bit better right now
  12. I was. Will cease and desist immediately.
  13. Yep unless Hutch is much better than Redmond over the next 3 weeks, you could do that as a way to keep both But AA has to be trading some of these guys too. The BP situation is untenable.
  14. Knock it off LOL:) The lady has taken some s*** from a bunch of guys on here and she stuck around Respect that. She's welcome here. Let's not annoy her in to leaving.
  15. We also need to package some of these excess guys in a package for a 2B, better SP, or better 4th OF/platoon guy Surely to God some combination among Jeffress, Happ, Santos, Redmond, Izturis would pry a decent 2B or good 4th OF from someone. Add Sanchez and make it a SP.
  16. I just posted EXACTLY this in the roster thread. Funny.
  17. LOL me too In order of preference I wanted: Sign Burnett 1 year Sign Jimenez 3-4 years Sign Capuano 1 year Sign Santana 3-4 years But that's where we're at. We need Santana it's a simple as that. Sigh.
  18. What I want for pitchers: Rotation: Dickey Morrow Buehrle Santana Hutchison Bullpen: Cecil Delabar Janssen Mcgowan Santos Loup Rogers (swing man / spot starts) AAA SP depth: Happ Redmond (oh wait no options so not sure) Stroman Nolin Vs DFA/traded: Jeffress (essentially unkeepable) Happ if possible Romero ideally but no one will take unless we get a bad contract in return possibly
  19. Agree except I didn't think McGowan was going to be a gas can
  20. LOL no. Don't know what they should do at this point. Feels pretty hopeless.
×
×
  • Create New...